Reviews for Whose Fic is it Anyway: Snapshot Collection II
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Renny and Malcolm. I liked both of them, but I love how Renny refuses to be seen as a coward.

And Luna... telling a boy that you find someting attractive about him would be entirely too normal. Indeed.

Susan. Sometime brains are more useful than brawn.

Colin and Jack will both keep silent about who they each sleep with. Various girl versus a teddy bear. I love their agreement.

Angels of mercy who ran. I love how Neville gives Slughorn a look that shuts him up.

Dobby makes the best spy. Especially with the way not cleaning is punishment for the Carrows.

Romilda can clean up her own vomit. Irony. Having a sense of humor is beautiful thing.

I love Seamus' and Lavender's plan. You don't interrogate people who were just kissing.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I liked these ones too ] though they were more serious... mostly... sort of P
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh ho more brilliance :D I love them all, I can't even say why :D
EasyButton chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
A very well written collection of drabbles. Funny and poignant at the same time.
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
haha I loved the part with the bear! So funny! And Seamus has always been one of my very favorites! I love anything with him! Great job! You are such a good writer!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Slytherin the angels of mercy? Strange. Keep writing
Mihra-Attar chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh, that last one was hilarious.

I like these, and the concept for them. Thanks for posting 'em.
Lily Ariel Black chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Well done, once again; I love the smart-arse comments these characters make when they get the last word in! Especially Colin saying "Pleasure not seeing things with you tonight, Mr. Sloper."... I nearly fell out of my seat laughing... and Neville referring to Slytherin as the "Angels of Mercy who ran..." was sarcasm at its best... and Dobby's Inner Monologue was absolutely adorable... I could just picture Dobby muttering to himself as he 'cleans' the Carrows' quarters... and the last scene with Lavender and Seamus was hilarious...
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
You'd think Snape would get wise to the fact that when the DA are caught snogging somewhere, they're actually passing secrets. My favourite one of these was Susan though! Thank you for all your updates. x