Reviews for The Center
Allyssianne chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Interesting one shot. Would love to see how Jim, Blair, Naomi, and Jarod would take down The Center.
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This calls for a sequel. ;)
Evil Asch chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Pretty decent, pet peeve though, the Centre is spelled as CentRE even in the show when broadcast in the U.S. presumably this is to imply it's European origin.
planet p chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I haven’t watched the Sentinel, I do not think, though it seems like an interesting story you have written. The only thing I would say is, Delaware is a state in America and Blue Cove is the fictional town where the Center is located (set in Vancouver, Canada, I think).
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Very interesting idea. I'd love a sequel.
giff4088 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I vote for a sequel. I like the idea, and would enjoy reading where you take this next. Well done mixing the two shows.
whitetigercub chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I really like the concept, I always felt there was more to Blair than what was being portrayed. I would love to see a sequel where the Centre receives there cumuppance.
Lils chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh, that was fun o Maybe a little too... quick -the whole 'there is something I didn't tell you' thing often makes that effect- but this cross is interesting _

You said in the note that you could post a sequel? I hope you will, I'm curious _
DiddiAskew chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I, for one, would be interested in the continuation of this story.

Adrianne
penguin-house chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I'd really like to read more of this!