Reviews for Possibilities
Kubo Edgeworth chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I LOVE Rune Soldier, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of LouieXGenie. Good story.
Ila's Fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Great story.
The wine-carrying episode was fun.
Maybe you'll write a sequel, exploring Genie/Louie relationship?
The Cretin chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Rune Soldier is one of those rare gems. An awesome anime that has went largely undetected by many mainstreamers and in a way, I see that as a good thing.

Great oneshot. Genie is probably my favorite of the three "adventurers". I think you had both Louie and Genie in character and this would be a believable and (hilarious) scenario. Much thanks for writing it. Keep rockin
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
You big tease! I admit I liked it, if you have any more in the tank i wouldn't mind reading some more Rune Soldier.

Cheers!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awesome. Excellent.
BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I haven't read/watched Rune Soldier in forever.

Genine is on my list of favorite badass females in any anime or manga. Madlax, Anko, Revy... ah I love my women strong.

Thanks for the read.

Rev
all forms of fluff chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really liked this short piece LadyFifi10. I know not a lot of people seem to like the Rune Soldier series but I am glad to those who are willing to put their work out there for those of us with no artistic talents to speak of. If you liked the anime series I would sugest finding the Manga someplace or the light novles, they are likely hard to find in english. Louie isn't nearly as incompatant as he appears in the Anime and everyones charcter devlopement is far better in the Manga. Well I would just like to let you know that I enjoyed this short story and wouldn't mind seeing more stories set in the Mahou Senshi Louie world.
Real-Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Like IT!

I LIKE IT!

10/10 stars, Hope to see similar works in the future
Guardian Author Anon chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I loved this fan fic, in fact I'd just finished watching that episode and I found it a rather fitting fic. I also loved that you kept them in character and didn't get them to act all lovey dovey.
RuneSoldierfan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I must say I enjoyed this little one shot. Well written, and you kept true to Louie and Genie's personality. After the the wine episode I also thought they'd look cute together, my friend did too. I'm a little said it's just a one shot though...I think more people should watch Rune Soldier, hence my penname lol.
AM78 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Pretty good, though I'm not sure about Merrill making it back home before Louie and Genie. She was floating down the river at the bottom of the canyon, so it would seem she was in a worse situation then the two of them (especially being stuck with Conrad).

But overall, it seemed you had the characters nailed down pretty well. I could honestly see this outcome if the episode had lasted longer.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I remember this scene from "Rune Soldier" episode. And I agree that there WAS something between Louie and Genie. And there are several good reasons for them to become closer.

1. Louie respects Genie as a fighter, not thinking of her as a "mere woman", and he proves that both by asking her to train him, and by hitting her full-force when Genie was angry at him for returning to help her (Louie's Punch is the best way to show a respect to a warrior woman!).

2. Louie isn't intimidated by her height and muscles - he's is tall and muscular himself.

3. Unlike Melissa, Genie doesn't expect him to be "valiant champion".