Reviews for The Transitive Property
sfulton229 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Great chapter! Love that Steve is more worried about Ezra's trustworthiness and how risky that is for Vin rather than what that means for himself. Steve is being a great big brother and is willing to listen and trust Vin's judgement. The PI found what was out there to find. The discussion between Chris and Vin was just perfect and really got a lot sorted out. Nice that Vin, Steve and Ezra are going to have a nice dinner, even if Steve insists on calling Ezra half brother; however I'm guessing that the bust is going to put an hitch in that. Looking forward to the next part!
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Great way to handle the resemblance! Nice twist that Steve is a born Standish and a made Tanner. The closeness between the two brothers really comes thru and love that Vin's reaction was denial at first but acceptance once he had a chance to think about it. I can see Steve not wanting to meet Ezra until he has some control and information and looks like he will have that shortly. So sweet to have the brothers united. Looking forward to the next part!
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Nice way to get the truth out there and Vin was right; when they meet Steve it would be rather awkward without forewarning. Love how Ezra gently teased Vin about the staring and nice question and reply. The team really doesn't know when to stop with the jokes, either. Nice place to keep Peso. Looking forward to Steve's reaction!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Terrific idea for a crossover! Steve really is so protective of his family and love the description of Vin by the other girls; he can be a bit "wooly" at times. It's so nice that Steve wants Vin to stay and wants to help him as much as possible. Great description of Vin's first day and love how you drug out the arrival of Ezra as long as possible. Vin's shock really cme thru! Looking forward to more.
KiwiClover chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Ack! What a place to leave it off!

Wonderful job so far. :) I am an unabashed fan of AU, and this is a fun, well-written twist on the standard ATF scenario! (An AU of AU - I've struck gold!)

Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to any and all updates!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2