Reviews for Charmed I'm Not
guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Lol super sweet and cute and funny. I love how Ashley chased after Spencer so much and really liked her, it was sad when Spencer was rude to her but understandable too. Anyways, i'm super glad they got together! And the last song was cute. :D Spashley is the best. D
oOYuuOo chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
I really enjoyed reading this!

Thank you for it! :3
03DC chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
A bit confused about Ashley saying she only slept with one girl and dated two, since she had trouble remembering girls' names in the first chapter. But this was very entertaining to read and it made me smile a lot (:
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
I loved this story. Fantastic.
DonHare chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Loved this story, Oh i wish it was longer but it was amazing
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
I thought it was a bit rushed towards the end but I love it all the same. Thank you for sharing!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
I really can't believe I haven't come across your work before. If KFC is finger licking good yours is... I leave it to anyone's imagination.

Thank you and please write another spashley treat.
imaferrari chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
Good story. Strange how you created an Ashley that seems both the same but so much different from the show's. And Spencer...wow. She's different.
Tear-Storming Sea chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
Really love the story. Good mix of funny and angsty.
leighxt chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
this is really good! and for the coffee over ashley's head, the song, youre amazing! btw, i also loved the text msg convo last chapter. :)
leighxt chapter 11 . 1/22/2010
BEST. CHAPTER. EVER!
leighxt chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
holy shoot! it's the first kiss! yikes! :"
leighxt chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
oh OUCH!
ashfanatic chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
that was really good. it had me laughing the whole time. i loved Ashley. she was crazy especially with the serenade
S. L. Feola chapter 13 . 10/21/2009
very hilarious and very charming! i literally laughed my ass off at the end. i loved the new characters you created and how you gave everyone a realistic personality. definately one of my favorite Spashley stories. 3 totally fell head over heels for it.