Reviews for Temporarily Technicality
LyNguyen05 chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
This is such a good story, so fluffy! But damn this also scared the crack outta me. You probably stopped updating but i hope you come back to it
iiGato chapter 18 . 2/10/2014
I wish you didn't die or something and that someday you'll make an update or continue it or something but at the same time I wish you did die and that's why you did stop because if not I hate you so much for writing this fucking aweasome fanfic that should be in a fucking museum and be the number 1 book of the universe. I did read it a year ago and it was so great I couldn't study for my final exams because it was so aweasome I just needed to continue reading and then PLOF! NO UPDATE! FUCK IT ALL! It makes me depressed every time I read it and it breaks my feels and my life and my soul and my all ( ; _ ; )
If I did meet you for some case I would beat you to death in a Hibari style and then kissed you and loved you some much that the kids of the kids of your kids would still feel my love and admiration for you.
If you ever come back or remember this fanfic PLEASE continue it. I can't die without reading it to the end!
Kxro-Kun chapter 18 . 1/14/2014
ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD ERMAHGERD /fangasm
This is so freaking AWESOME!
Holy shet, I found myself squealing XD
AWH YIS
Kxro-Kun chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
*fireworks explodes in stomach*
0/0
This is- wow- omfg I love you so much.
Kxro-Kun chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
My god bel x'D
Kxro-Kun chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Oh mi gawd! Oh, Bel, You •\\\•
He's surprisingly sweet, heehee.
I absolutely love this •w•

I love this *-*
Kxro-Kun chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
/fangirling
So cute!•w•
Bel is actually giving Fran a piggy back ride
D'awwww
Don't deny your feelings, Belphegor ;3
Kxro-Kun chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Poor Fran x'D
This is exactly how my school works sho I know what chur talking about. This was too awesome x'D
Really really good
I can't wait to read on •w•
Sadistic Demons chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
Awh Love this so much. Please continue it on :3
Awesome Fangirl chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Hey! Long time no see haha. Ive been out of the KHR fandom since a long time, yet I came back to this fanfic because it is one of my favourite ones! It is the third time Im reading this.
I do hope you didnt leave fanfiction entirely because Id like to prise you on this wonderful job youve done!
This is one of my favourit-est fanfiction in the internet! It is just so well and amazingly written that I could read it over and over again. I love the way how you write Frans first person view, it is just fitting and absolutely perfect for this AU! People say he doesnt have emotions(or doesnt show them)- but you gave him emotions, without damaging his original character at all. I absolutely love it. Not to mention the way he fell in love with Bel! It was slow, yet fast (because it didnt need much time), but you described his development of his feelings for Bel wonderfully and just amazingly! Bringing humor in it but also making my heart really warm at some fluffy scenes! Not to mention Bels personality and how he loves his froggy! I just really love how you did everything k? k.
I was planing on actually reading everything through and then reviewing, but this chapter got me so hard I had to let my feelings out. Not only for how I love you that you actually described not only Bel and Fran, but also so SO SO MUCH MORE PAIRINGS! And you basically brought every single character from the show into this! That is just purely amazing, I cant fangirl enough over this fanic, Im sorry if I repeat myself, but I just love it damn much!
What was I saying.. oh right. Not only how I love you for this everything, but also this AMAZING plot. (yes also the pairing plots but not just that!) When I started this I knew weird things happened and I wondered myself.. But reading further, and seeing you actually BROUGHT SUPERNATURAL THINGS INTO THIS! I SCREAMED FROM JOY! How can this story be more perfect? I pay attention to every single sentence written here because I hope to get some glimpses of the plot! FUCKING ALIENS! OR NOT? IT IS ALL SO INTERESTING! AND IT GIVES ME SHIVERS WHEN I THINK ABOUT HOW SPOOKY IT WILL GET! And how basically the WORLD is all in this together!
I have to hold myself back to review every single scene in this chapters which I loved so damn much because I honestly dont want to be a nuisance.
I am going to review this again when Im at the last chapter.
Have a good day, whoever is reading this!
KizunaChaos chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
fran doesnt lose his temper and he never changes his tone of voice.
AnonymousGuest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
To me it's like,..You haven't updated in YEARS!
So...please,please,please please PLEASE
update?
With a little please on top?
bleachlover1999 chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Please, please, please, please, update?
Victory Is My Name chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
I don't get the Byakuran's room part... What's wrong with it? Is it like, filled with marshmellows or sth? Dunno:(
YAY! No horror stuff:D