Reviews for Move On
Arw165 chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
I don't like the "I don't think I like Sai anymore" part. More like "I never liked him to begin with". Naruto dropped Sai like a hot potato the moment Sasuke appeared and forgave Sasuke too easy.
spidereye8 chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
you stopped writing i am devestated these works of your. are some of the best I have read. It is such a shame that you could leave them even though you probably had a good reason. I think stories are part of the authors soul considering the emotions you have to put in to them and an incomplete story is just wrong please finish them.
YaoiHimeSama chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Aaaaawwww I wanted to know the babies sex xD hope u update soon
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow really good that damn sasuke so cruel n yeah neji it's the best option although gaara it's better I think? But no I think neji cause he's on the village so he's ok n I hope u finish this fan fiction it looks real good I want to know the end
JxiPLUSxi chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
UPDATEEEE!
PLEASE UPDATE!XDD
starhunter9147 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Come on don't stop!Or i will never know how cute sasu-kun's and naru-chan's babies look w
dark blue princess chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
When Are you going to update this story?
Fuckthat chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
More, more, more, more
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I liked the chapter a lot. I hope its a girl and a boy. Please keep updating!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Oh shit Naruto's making babies! What has the world come to?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Damn Sakura likes Sai. Ain't that a bitch!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I liked it! It was good.
Nan203 chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Dude that elder is seriously messed up in the head.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Nice, let them have boys!