Reviews for Head in the clouds
EmoKidOfWar chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Nice story. Luv it! D
NekoKogeki chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
i have just read some of your stories and i must say that you do a fantastic job of them. i looked at your profile and i saw a story idea that you are thnking of doing. it is called 'perfection can be a dangerous thing' and i would really like you to write and post it because it sounds REALLY good. thnks for the fantastic work, can't wait for more

-TLF :)
veggie vampire chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
she went to their graves! that is so like Peyton from "One Tree Hill" I LOVE YOUR STORY!

xoxo

veggie vampire
Kammi93 chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
LOVED IT!
littleweb chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
More please
heya chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Its really good but NO NO NO AND NO! Why did u have to leave it there, i can't for the rest, great job :).
Azlady2003 chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
what happened to jake? and oh Edward didnt just leave her after she said I LOVE YA please update soon
dark but so Lovely chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
yeay Bella said it :) post more soon love it
Kitasky123 chapter 10 . 3/11/2010
please update asap... this is good
adf chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
keep writing!
yagalinus0420 chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
OH MY JESUS! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS UPDATE AND I DEFINITELY WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! I REALLY HOPE YOU DO POST AGAIN SOON! I SO LOVE THIS STORY!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
Oh my god, it was great that they made some new revelations with each other, but that was a jack butt sort of thing to do, Edward, like I get why he did it, but it really isn't good. Don't go back down that road Bella, don't go back down that road.
corki17 chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
ah i love it! update soon
pax et libertas chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
really like your story!
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT100 chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
i love this story. i need to know what happens next. please hurry.