Reviews for Shades of Crimson
mudbdohc chapter 1 . 11/24
Dhdyffyixjxjxhbfu hi fuhs
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 25 . 11/13
Loved this fic so much! On to read more of your work!
Finished! What a remarkable story! I was blown away! I mean you would have to be extremely creative to be able to somehow connect sakura and hdan together. More importantly extreme creative to come up with a story like this!
You gave hidan a background that made him more dynamic than the usual Hidans o read about . this hidan has a heart and feelings that are caged inside, feelings that sakura brings out. (With the help of jashin) and he became the go to person in her new life in akatsuki. The story progressed nicely. Not too fast, nor slow. And the drama was just right. It was perfect you blew me away with this couple. Thank you for writing the first hidan x sakura fan fiction I ever read! It was beyond my expectations!
darkredmacabre chapter 26 . 7/4
I wasn't sure how I felt about this story at first, with Sakura being bonded to Hidan and becoming a Jashinist.. But damn! That was one Wild, brilliant story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Can't wait to read the sequel!
purpskurp chapter 1 . 7/3
This story is so eloquently written, I absolutely love it. The story line is flawless and I can't help but fell the connection grow between Sakura and Hidan, truly amazing.
I just wanted the author to know that you have inspired me to recreate this story but in the form of manga so if you'd like to pm me I'd love to show you what I have thus far! I promise I'll try not to disappoint (:
veachan chapter 1 . 6/23
Great story!
Saya chapter 1 . 5/22
Hidan and sakura are a better couple the sasuke and sakura, wouldn't you agree? Besides Sasuke will make sakura look weak and useless but Hidan will make sakura look strong and dangerouse.
ShanaZeal chapter 26 . 1/1
Love, love, love. You are a wonderful person for writing this wonderful story!
Azrayahx chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
absolutely loved your story. Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
sakura.haruno.love58 chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Wow, that was a very good chapter, i loved the fight!
sakura.haruno.love58 chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
I am loving the story. The relationship between Hidan and Sakura is brilliant.

I am looking forward to finishing the story and reading more of your stories!
Kj chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
Loved it all nd dont worry im gonna read the death's right hand loved Sakura/Hidan paring
tetisheri chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
That was awesome. You totally made me fall in love with this pairing. Hidan and Sakura work so well together!
S chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
You make me yearn for Kisame fics!