Reviews for Violet
This story breaks my heart! I only ship him with Bella and him having sex with rose and Alice...Eww
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 12 . 6/11
GOD BLEDDY DAMMNIT
Pattsy1994 chapter 5 . 3/21
Am so happy Edward is getting the taste of his own medicine, he is truely foul. Please update it has been a long time since you last updated.
jk chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
funny how alice is there begging like the whore she is...she JUSt fucked Edward last night and shes there beggin jasper to be with her? gross. she could be pregnant with Edwards bastard right now, or have aids!

jasper should ditch that nasty hoe

bella and jasper!
jk chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
ya he sure likes bella...that's why hes fucking alice..
stuuuuuupid
jk chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
bellas gonna "show" mike by stripping like one of Edwards whores? yaaaaaaaaaaaa that will show mike...seriously? what kind of fucking idiot is writing this bullshit?
kl chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
he gave her tickets to his strip club? how romantic, bella can watch all his whores dance...
fucking gross
jk chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
funny how hes only known bella for two days but is supposedly falling for her...but hes had two different girls on his dick since hes known bella...
who fucking does shit like this? its so nasty
jk chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
how does this Edward NOT have every std in the world?

you really want readers to believe that girls line up for a job at a nasty strip club where you have to fuck and suck the boss to work there?
yaaaaaaaa righghhhhht
jk chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
bella really thought she had to audition for cleaning? reallllly? is this story written by a fucktard?
this is dumb as shit...and Edwards used up and fucking nasty
jk chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
EWW...assward? ya right, try NASTY USED UP WHORE.
FUCKING GROSS
Edward has fucked 100's of women. he fucks sluts, whores, stripper wannabes, strippers that work for him, coke whores, ect ect, rose, alice, angela, Victoria, Jessica...need I go on?

this is the nasty piece of shit you want with bella? I don't fucking think so. just...NASTY
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
I died laughing when she started cleaning instead of stripping
MentallyDazzled chapter 12 . 3/6/2016
Please update soon Md x
jk chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
wow Edwards fucking disgusting...I don't want him anywhere near bella! hes fucking gross I hope he dies of aids...and quick! poor jasper likes alice and alice is whore
Obvious Queen chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
I've recently found this story, and I LOVE IT! It's weird, but in a fantastic way! Though I notice it hasn't been updated in a few YEARS. So, could I get an explanation or something, please?
1,807 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »