Reviews for Second Time Around
verity candor chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very adorable! I loved Teddy and Victoire's little game - very cute!
hashtagnofilter chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i like victoire as a little girl, she wasn't so sappy.

nah, i'm kidding, the fic was cute..

though the first proposal was the best. :D
clevershadowminx chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Awe this is so cute. I love how she loves being called by her mothers name and just thrills on messing with poor Teddy's head.
ThePandorica chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Loved the last lines. :)

Nice little one-shot and I like the pairing!

TRR
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Very adorable.
Splash123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Love it. Go Teddy/Victoire!
Drama Queen And You Know It chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This was a very sweet one-shot to read.. Though i do love to read fics with the characters being younger
evergreeneyes chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Beautifully written, and young Teddy and Victoire were completely adorable!

I liked Teddy thinking eight was very old, too :D

We do have roller-coasters here in England, though, too ...
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Of course I've got to ruin the moment by thinking about Snape and Lily, eh? I wish it could have ended up so happily for them. Alas.

But this was very cute. I'm not a big fan of fics about the next generation, but Teddy has captured my heart. (I've an adorable 8 year old brother of the same name.) Lovely fic.
Aureolequinox chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That is just so cute...utterly adorable (:
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
aw very cute! Really enjoyed it :)
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aw, I love this! I did something like the first scene with my best guy friend, who would be something like Teddy to Vic, when we were about that age, so that part really rang true. And the scene at the end was wonderful; I loved the sentence about "Ups, downs, loops, and curves".
w0rdpainter chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very sweet! I love that she said no the first time-even though they had agreed to the pretend wedding already! You have great descriptions and the dialogue between the children is very believable. Awesome piece!
Forkz94 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really love yourstyle of writing! And it was a beautiful story!
msllamalover chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Why do I go on holiday when you post a new story, and then miss it? This was so cute, mega-fluff-wonder makes me happy and this was so great! The first section was so very cute, and the second was also lovely! Bonne, Kristen :)