Reviews for The Last One
That was a cute story.
rachelgleek9 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Love it
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
O, thy pen is fickle, indeed! Just when I (kinda) want to ignore Edward a bit because of hurt pride (on Bella's behalf, of course), you just HAD to have Edward add on that all-too-sweet-your-teeth-will-fall-out-just-by-looking-at-it endearment! Can I sit down w/Bella on the floor, against the wall & cry along w/her?

(I hope Bella has one of those PLASTIC, for-school staplers that only holds like 50 staples because a big, metal one will bruise that sexy face or (God forbid), leave a bald spot on that sexy head (of hair)... absolutely LOVE my heart out!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
You make sure to tell Edward/Juiceward/Sexward that I'm gonna hold him to that promise! With interest! ;p LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Um, Wow. Edward had me "drooling" in a maxi pad with that gentle kiss on the side of her neck...Hot damn if that ain't one of the sexiest & sweetest & innocent & erotic moves ever (in my opinion)! LOVE this Edward/Bella...LOVE this story...LOVE you!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Wow. Edward's got a way with words! (Now I need a change of panties...) LOL Methinks Edward waita around for Bella to just about show up, then hides everything (donuts, beer, etc.) Just so can deliver his line...awesome & LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
My, my my...don't THEY have the hots for each other...repressed sexual tension/agression? ;p LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Hmmm...is Edward...handsy? LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
LOL. Can't wait for more Bella/Edward interaction...will there be an EPOV? LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
LOL. OMG! I have a feeling I'm gonna love this story! LOVE!
TinyLitleDragon chapter 15 . 9/3/2010
:) nice end... expectations of being proposed serves ever no good... But i liked the way of telling him he will be a father :) lovely...
TinyLitleDragon chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
Nice done! Nice done!
TinyLitleDragon chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
Well that is THE TWIST! didn't expect that to come!
TinyLitleDragon chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
awww.. nice end... Anyway.. I kind of miss lots of "stages" in there.. she hates him, then they hook up, and the next day she is all broken because of him... its just too fast, too unrealistic.. I miss at least a bit of development of her feelings.. that is just my opinion...
TinyLitleDragon chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
I was hoping for longer foreplay without all the kissing and stuff.. but .. who am I to judge :D like it anyway...