Reviews for Merlin Chatroom
Hello
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Lol
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Please note that this story is in violation for using chat/script format.
I suggest that you edit the dialogue so that this story complies with site rules, or delete and upload onto a different website where chat/script format is allowed.

Entries not allowed:
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Thanks for your time.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
Rocky Pond chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Here lies Rocky Pond, beloved daughter, sister, friend and writer. Cause of death: too much laughter while reading 'Merlin Chatroom'. She is in a better place (in heaven reading fanfiction, watching TV and eating as much food as she wants) RIP Rocky Pond.
Rocky Pond chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
*stares* hahahahahahahahahahahaa
Rocky Pond chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
GOD ARE YOU TRYING TO SUFFOCATE ME WITH LAUGHTER?
CrimsonSkyTamer chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Ahaha XDDD Poor Arthur...
bryghtsparx0913 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
OMG ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT! XD Loved the twist at the end! Hahaah I'm still laughing :D LovedlovedLOVED this! Thumbs up!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
OMG MERTHUR !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OMGGGGG
JediJen chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Funiest thing I have EVER read! I love the idea of Sophia possessing the local computer!
Cooper101 chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Great chapter. Liking it so far.

update soon please.
Kitty O chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
DUH DUH DUH. Seriously, this is really funny.
Kitty O chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
"I totally killed you! You even exploded like a human-shaped firework!" Lol this is hilarious.
Mad-3ie chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Okay, XerynTarragon, listen to me.

This is AMAZING! This is original and keeps the reader in suspense and makes them want to read more, more, MORE!(like me).

You have a great gift for writing. Seriously. This is not just another fan speaking (well, technically it is). You have and extraordinary talent, do yourself, me and the world a favour and DONT WASTE IT!

Keep going and never give up cause i reckon your awesome and gonna see ur published books someday. I mean it. Youre amazing and cant wait for the enxt chapter! YOU HAVE A GIFT!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »