Reviews for Earnest
NOSEBLEED chapter 1 . 3/18
oz x break 33333 more ;-;
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
lol, drunk! sex, a staple among all yaoi fanfics and mangas.
kira chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
It should definitely be longer and more detailed. It's sexy, but it needs something more :)
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
So awesome. xD I love when Break says, "How much do you think it'll take to make us forget?" X3

However, I do have one problem...and I see that it's already been addressed in a review. When Break says that he can't get drunk, he was totally serious. xD I can overlook it, however, since the thought of Break being drunk is extremely hilarious.
iBiteToDeath chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I.

Love.

It.

Koneko-Hiruka chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This was wonderful to read. I absoutely enjoyed it. Your comment at the end made me laugh. I personally don't care for alcohol though I oddly enjoyed trying blackberry wine. XD Sorry for the random unnecassary comment.
KiTAmOrA chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Mm...

This was fairly well written, for such a short lemon, but I have to say that there was one thing about the entire oneshot that I had a bit of a problem with...

"Or that Break appears a moment later, about as gone as he is—"

Break admits in the series that he can't get drunk, no matter how much he wants to, which in a sense made this fiction a little less enjoyable. I think it would have been better to have Break knowing exactly what he was doing, making it all the more a... twist? But really, that was the only thing I had a problem with, persay, and it's your story, not mine. What I would have done doesn't matter.

I enjoyed your use of vocabulary but for the fact that your past and present tenses blend; I could tell that it was definitely written in present tense, but I think a couple of lines sounded as though you were writing it differently.

All in all, very cute. Thankyou

Kita
vapanalley chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
The way that Oz was all drunken and hazy in his thoughts was hilarious. Break was as Break-ish as ever and this is just so funny. :D

I think I had a fangirl attack towards the end. But it was worth it.
wirbil chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Getting down and dirty Break is indeed. :D Loved it!

The description of the alcohol was perfect and the way that Oz is completely drunk and out of it (reality) but very into totally into it (what Break is doing) is mind-blowing. Write on!
Nusku chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
*Massive nosebleed*
bloody attraction chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
hi val. in my opinion i'd have to say that you did a great job with writing this fanfic.

(clap,clap,clap,clap)congratulations(clap,clap,clap,clap)

i really liked it, i'm so glad you wrote it.

i was really excited waiting for you to put this up, and it was worth the wait.
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Drunk Oz and Break are the funniest thing ever. XD Your are extremely detailed, its like looking at the story being painting onto a canvas and coming to live. Also, I like OzXBreak _

I can't wait for more Pandora Hearts stories and anything else you have coming up.
The Metaphysician chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
/gurgles/ Yumy. I didn't feel uncomfortable reading since it wasn't an all-out smut type thing, but it was written well enough (way more than just 'well enough') to get the point across and make it descriptively hot.

I see no flaws in Her Majesty's writing: you always spin these wonderful tales that are very easily acceptable because they make so much sense and are soundly written, so then finding error is nearly impossible.

lol at you drinking for your fics, btw. X'D