Reviews for The Hot Empath, Beautiful Human, The Sexy Doctor
Black.Hearted.Bitch2992 chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
I know is been 5 years since this story has been updated. But I'm hoping that one day soon you'll be able to finish it.
JustARead chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Dang
Johana chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Tuve la oportunidad de leer esta historia y me encantó, por favor sigue actualizando. Saludos desde Colombia.
TB-ChelyK chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
please come back and finish this story I really like it
TB-ChelyK chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Please come back and write to this great story
babesbraves chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
I know it's been three years from your last update but please think about finishing this fantastic story it is by far too good to waste!
Miranada Betzalel chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
Aha! Malice at last! Well, I do hope she gets what's coming to her. Fuckward is like a child; he doesn't understand that the world doesn't revolve around him and what he wants. Great story; please come back and finish it!
Miranada Betzalel chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
The only way Darkward is fun is trying to come up with new and inventive ways to kill him, maim him, and just generally make him suffer. After all, there's really only so many ways to harm a vampire before the ideas start drying up. I was also hoping for a little Malice in this story (because a psychotic Alice is a hilarious and unpredictable foe) but alas, 'twas not to be. Ah, well. C'est la vie. Great story!
loventherussian17 chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
love it update soon
catjumped1 chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
Is there any hope of this going on? It looks like the story could be finished with one or two more chapters.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
a bientot
Hikada chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
great story can't wait to read more
Mika the Dark princess chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Lov it
StoryBeta chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
more chapters please
JadeObsession chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
eeeps!
please update this again, soon?!