Reviews for Flipped, Turned, and Shattered
Alyssa chapter 26 . 1/4
Are you going to continue the story? I really like it and if you aren't going to continue I would be more than happy to take over the story.
anubislover123 chapter 26 . 1/1
the whole story so far has been really good . its like reading an actuall book, CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
FlippedFanatic32 chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
Write more please! I want to know what happens
Kennedy chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Bryce's hair is blonde
peace-luv-fanfiction chapter 26 . 11/12/2013
HOW CAN IT END LIKE THIS?!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/7/2013
No clay go away from juli
SoiLTack chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I seriously loved it! Please update right away. I saved the whole story on my phone just to read it in school!
AmandaNazri chapter 26 . 10/29/2013
Please update
The Imaginary Keeper chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
So this was my first time reading this story && I absolutely loved! Please please please update ASAP && I MEAN ASAP! Cuz I can't wait anymore! :))
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 26 . 9/26/2013
nice two chapters
TheShortySwag chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Just gonna start to read this. And according to some, you haven't finished this yet but it's a wonderful story to top it off! What a waste. I hope you'll finish this up :( Kudos to you Ms. Author! :)
Pen-and-Paper93 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
It's a really good story and it's one of those ones that you just have to keep reading to see what'll happen next but, I do feel like someone needs to add in there that 'Uncle David' wasn't autistic. Autism is a genetic disorder mainly, what your thinking of is brain damage, in Uncle David's case caused by lack of oxygen to the brain during birth. Autism is more of a social disorder.
Sorry to be a bit negative but I personally think it's really important that people can differentiate between disabilities, I mean you wouldn't call a paralyzed person in a wheelchair to someone with dyslexia...
Other than that, love this story :D
Fiddlegirl chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
Phenomenal chapter! I really loved it. So sad about the past both of them have, but the moment they shared was super sweet. I am interested to see what happens next and when Bryce will come back into the picture. :) good job! Update soon.
Biebs6 chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Can u please, pleaase, pleaaaaase, continue this story? I read it last night and i loved it! Please, continue it:) it's amazing
A chapter 24 . 6/6/2013