Reviews for Approval
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Beautiful.
miss german chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I just wanted to say, that I really enjoyed to read your fanfiction!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
A great story. Very well written.
OpiumCakes chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is so good, and I think it definitely deserves more reviews, so here I'll review. :) Great, insightful writing.
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is very good. Amazing! AWESOME! Ur an awesome writer!
angelinthesky-121 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
cool!
kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
WOW! Very poweful. i Loved it!
vewc17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I loved it! I think part of why it is so amazing is that you put so much emotional description in. It really is great! I hope you will continue it!
silkoverglass chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
N.J. Sorry I didn't review before. There's a tropical depression going through the island and we had no power since Saturday night. Just came back on but it's still raining so I don't think it will last long. I think this story is very touching and I really enjoyed it. I feel for them all. The tables have turned and the father want's the son's approval! Well I think they all want to be worthy of each others love and company.
chainofcommand chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really liked this one. Suggestion: may be you could do when Edward, returns? It could be EPOV about him gaining Carlisle approval again - not that he needed it.

Nicely written!
Julie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I got all choked up xD

This was brilliant, you had all the emotions so PERFECT
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow... that was really sad and dark... I think you did a very good job, you understand Edward's mind very well. I almost cried when I read this, but because I know Edward finds Bella I guess it's a little less sad...