Reviews for Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down
warfolomei chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
O.O This is exactly what I have been looking for. Story, characters and pretty much everything else. Thank you, I was giving up hope of ever finding anything like this.
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Great potrayal of both leads, cool AU, and some great fight scenes.

Plus you killed Buffy! Yipee!
yojorocks chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very, very nice portrayal of Faith; most people either oversex or turn her into a Mary Sue, but you managed to keep her in very good character; Good pretense, well fleshed out story- I like that you managed to wrap it up without leaving it too open-ended. Superb job.
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Brilliant, amazing, and going straight on my favourites.
Rigil Kent chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is a *really* cool Alternate Universe and I salute you for taking this particular direction. Both Faith and Xander struck me as being IN-character throughout, admittedly with some minor tweaks thanks to the darkness of the setting. Your Faith "voice" was particularly well done; too often, fics with her in them tend to have her be unnecessarily vulgar with the language when her attitude on the show (both shows, actually) always came across to me as something she was working on projecting. As to Xander, I had to laugh at the First ignoring him and letting him live when the bad stuff happened as it immediately reminded me of what super-villains always do to the Batman. Sure, go ahead and focus on the Kryptonian, the Amazon and the Martian ... while the inconsequential human ends up coming up from behind and kicking your butt.

But I *really* like your thought processes behind this and the demons piggy-backing on the Activation spell makes a lot of sense ... or as much sense as magic does anyway. The notion of Balance was one I seem to recall being fairly common on the canon show, so it seems totally logical to presume that this is the aftermath of the Scoobies once again not thinking things through. Go Team Faith!

Very well done. I think I frankly prefer *this* AU to the official continuation ...
Chris chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Great story, hope you write a sequel!
Cyberwere chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Most enoyable. A solid premise and well written. I thought that both Faith and Xander were well written and true to the characters in the show.

Honestly, this was well written enough that I'd like to see a sequel. :D
Chi Vayne chapter 1 . 7/20/2009