Reviews for We Bleed The Same
mouse chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
so i think you should do a chappie 2 showing jim's figuring it out. not necessarily the confrontation, but more the realization. you do well with both characterizations so i'd like to see your take on inside jim's head. :) good job on this one, tho, bc i couldnt wait to see how spock would react. :)

mouse
storyshark2005 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
oh you should totally continue this! or write more k/s. I loved it. i like how kirk was totally pissed the whole time. most people write him all mushy and very emotional. but you sort of gave him an edge, which i think is how he really is in the movie. he has to put on that shell to be a good captain. and i also like how spock is totally aware of how kirk feels. he would be too, considering he's a touch telepath. but i'm pretty sure vulcans are like betazoids, and can pick up emotions without having to touch as well.

anyways, great job! and write more k/s!

storyshark :)
littleann84 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really liked this, sweet and short, yet full of angst and complicated emotions. Poor Kirk, I probably would have flipped shit on Spock too. Lol. So, yeah, beautifully written! Is there any chance of a sequel?

~Luckystar _
Sienna chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really liked this :) Kirk's inability to put a finger on why he's so ripshit, and Spock's dry amusement about the fact has me wondering how this would play out-is there any chance you'll be continuing?