Reviews for Free My Soul
Spray 147 chapter 12 . 7h
Una tercera parte? Free my love n.n
Azure Shine chapter 12 . 5/2
the ending is make me go KYAAAAAAAA!
S-K-DD-09 chapter 12 . 4/22
I love you! ohmygod.. best BV fiction I've ever read!
chicamarioneta chapter 12 . 2/28
I loved the story, I repeat that you are a great writer, but I just have to say that I did not like that bulma and vegetate had a daughter (I felt the very empty character) they has to be trunks, that would have been more dramatic, addition, who does not love the trunks baby?, the ending was a little vegeta out of character but is justified because he lost bulma and retrieve back was his greatest happiness, thank you for all your wonderful stories filled with emotion my heart, forgive my grammatical errors, English is not my mother tongue
LadyVegeets chapter 12 . 2/3
Oh my gosh, love this story. I've been binging on your pics like crazy. It would be so rad if you decided to write a third part for this arc. I feel like flirty, fluffy romantic shenanigans is just what these two need, haha. Thanks for writing and sharing!
marykizate chapter 12 . 1/21
I can honestly say I love your writing, I love what you did with vegeta. I love the whole story, I literally red it all in a day and I'm so pleased.
Nanenna chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
I know I said the last one was a wild ride, but it's really the only way to describe this. Just... wow! I am so glad it didn't end on another bad note like the other one, I haven't checked if you did the third installment or not but this is a nice, open ending. Good work.
Asteria8 chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
I, on the other hand would love to see you pursue everything that you wrote at the end of the chapter 12. Love the idea and would be more than happy if you wrote it
Kinglongoria chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
Not sure if a third part of the story is really needed. I kind of wanted Bulma to be the one wished back. Not only would she have made a tremendous sacrifice, she would also have to charm a hostile Vegeta. Which almost looked like it would happen. Still I am satisfied with the time travel angle it was quite good.
Kinglongoria chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
An interesting concept. To have a choice between the life you have now and the life you could have. But only you would remember the differences. There is a time travel anime called Steins Gate that is kinda like that. It reminds me of this choice.
Kinglongoria chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
I like this chapter it was a bold depart from most fanfics. First there is a child that is neither Trunks or Bra. Second it looks like Vegeta. A bold choice indeed I like it. Why write what's already there? This is your universe do with it what you will.

And lastly the idea that Bulma was alienated from the rest of humanity due to Vegetas child. I love that angle. Say what you want about Free My Heart being stand alone, these are pretty awesome conflicts you have in this continuation.
liesmyth chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
Hi! I just wanted to drop a line to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I follow you on FFN for your Buffy fics and I don't think I even realized you wrote DBZ as well until now. I remember reading this story on mediaminer (?) years ago and loving it. Kudos :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
Please Sequel!
Smithback chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
aaaahhhhwoooow
wooow

finally I was able to finish this awesome story... so ... awesome.

I Liked it a lot
A Little Someone chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
... I would love a sequel to this sequel... OvO... Haha! Absolutely adored this last chapter. Uhmm.. Yes, liked this muchly!