Reviews for Free My Soul
CloudyDream chapter 12 . 10/11
Hi! I just wanted to drop a line to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I follow you on FFN for your Buffy fics and I don't think I even realized you wrote DBZ as well until now. I remember reading this story on mediaminer (?) years ago and loving it. Kudos :)
Please Sequel!
Smithback chapter 12 . 10/1

finally I was able to finish this awesome story... so ... awesome.

I Liked it a lot
A Little Someone chapter 12 . 9/24
... I would love a sequel to this sequel... OvO... Haha! Absolutely adored this last chapter. Uhmm.. Yes, liked this muchly!
fangurlsrule chapter 12 . 8/1
This was awesome and if you right a third installment I will read it too. You are a amazing author and i have enjoyed reading your work.
jj chapter 12 . 6/28
that was super good i really really want the next one pretty pretty please
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 12 . 5/27
What the fuck happen! And that is wwhat I call a total-freaking-mega-heartless-twist :C im so sad and confuse Im gonna cry again D:

Anyway that was a nice fic! Thanks for writing (This is me after I went to the Dr) Xoxo
Lotus Flower chapter 12 . 4/5
You're right about the cacophony of "what the fucks" because what the fuck.
You've got such a lovely writing style and this is such as wonderful story, but damn, I've got a hole in my heart now. That ending is perfect but also unsatisfying!

It doesn't seem like you'll be writing a third part to this story, since it seems that you currently have your hands full with a couple of other stories. I sure hope you'll get around to it one day, though. This story is very well-written, and I do hope to read more.

I'm lovin' your DBZ fics. You're a very skilled writer. :)
Gege chapter 12 . 3/29
I really hope you put up a third installment of this story! It's probably my favorite B/V fic on FF!
Kayaya chapter 12 . 3/7
What a really lovely ending. I hope in the future you'll do a follow up. I'm really curious as to how he would woo bulma without her memories of them being together.
chnekohan chapter 12 . 1/2
Omg...such a lovely stort thank you!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
It was reasonable, but not an ending as you said... You could go on with one more chapter of how they get together... These two pieces were awesome in general though!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Far out... This looks freaking awesome! I can tell this will be some sequel!
Eigna-fluff chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I liked this ending a lot! And that third installment sounds excellent, throw in Mirai Trunks too and you've got yourself a party! Please please do it!
Asian Delicacy chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
What the what? I so wasn't expecting an ending like that. My goodness! I liked it but it did kind of leave me hanging. I liked how he came to her and spouted off the things that she told him when they were prisoners. I suspected Bulma had a baby when you were talking about her body but want sure. I hate that she had to forget everything. If you ever do a third part to these Free my Soul and Free my Heart series I would so totally be down reviewing Luke crazy. I'm seriously obsessed with your Vegeta and Bulma fics. I usually only read Inuyasha/Kagome fics or Kenshin/Kaoru fics but since stumbling up your DBZ fics I've developed a unhealthy obsession for Bulma and Vegeta. Now on to Fixation although I don't know what I'm gonna do once that's gone.