Reviews for Sara's Baby
leigh03 chapter 1 . 3/4
Heyyyy! So...just out of curiosity, what exactly does one have to say or do to get you to update this story? Or write a new one? Because I am having some serious fanfic withdrawls. And yours are some of my favorite stories.
Soooo please update or write...anything lol
cellen8 chapter 10 . 3/1
"the party in her panties" ... oh dear I love that one lol XD
CookieMumster chapter 17 . 2/7/2014
argh should have checked to see if this was complete before i read it.. i will never learn my lesson
LadyBelle84 chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
is there going to be an end to this?id like to see more
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
Please can you complete this story, this can't be the end, it is more the middle!
sidlelove chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
I actually can't wait to see what will happen next, and for Sara's baby. Sara in labor sounds like a lot of fun but hard to write so it should be interesting to see how you do it. Their relationship seems to be going at a very nice pace, but can't help but want for more...and could a very hormonal Sara go and slap Grissom please? :D

should help all of us out and give an update soon...
Kell1310 chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
enjoying
HElly chapter 17 . 1/12/2013
I am loving this can't wait to read the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
Okay, I know I've only been reading for a minute. I probably suck for commenting as a new reader, but it's been a year! PLEASE update!
Max chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Greg and Nick's impressions of Sara and Catherine? Brilliant. I think I'm in love with you :P Can we get married now?
Max chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
How awesomely unbelievable and damn sexy! Okay, okay, I stole your words. And I'm only on the 3rd chapter. I'm a shitty fan. But this fic... it sounds good. :)
mtblmm chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
I definitely wasn't expecting the turn of events in this chapter, but I think it'll add a whole new dimension for you to work with. AND, it makes your story stand out from the rest. Please continue! I'm so excited for the next update!
Meharis1965 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I do lo-o-o-o-o-ve this story!
Please continue this story, otherwise I would be heartbroken...
Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Love Meharis1965
QTR chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
I'm absolutely in love with this story. I've really missed reading Catherine/Sara fics, and this one is easily among the best I've ever read! It's beautifully written, touching and emotional, and stays true to the characters. I've been checking back everyday hoping to find an update. Please post the next chapter as soon as you can :)
planenutty chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
Wow! I just found this story and I absolutely LOVE it! Your characterizations are great and seem really close to how I see them. And the interactions between Sara and Catherine are wonderful. I can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing!