Reviews for Shadow of a Life
DearMilk chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is really good, and it really almost made me cry its really realistic.

Great Writing.
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was really good.
Erroneously chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wow. The last line is really powerful - I really like how you've shown Sam without Dean's presence.
Dali2theLlamasquared chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
*Sniff* That was so sad! And I loved every second of it! Great job. :)
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Poor Sam, I felt so bad for him. It hurt more to lose his brother than anything John could do to him. And he was wearing Dean's clothes. I just want to hug him.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow. That was extremely moving. Just beautiful. Bought a tear to my eye. A perfect missing scene for ST's wonderful 'verse. I've been hoping someone would do a this missing scene.

Thanks so much. Now I have to go and read the chapter when Dean comes back. Sam's desperate for some love.

skag trendy chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is an excellent fic from Sam's POV before his brother returns for him.

You've done really well with this story, my darling. Superb work. Going straight to the WWC.

Cheers for sharing, hon.

ST x
Joby87 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow...that's all I can say is 'wow'! Great job with this. I too love the werewolf verse ST has created and I think you were spot on in the emotions and desperations and all that happened to poor Sam.

And I love this: He knows how easy it is to kill someone, he’s learnt the hard way.

You don’t need a knife, a gun, or even a bottle of Jack and an angry fist.

You just need to take away their brother.

That was so well done and you couldn't have ended this peice any better. Again, well done. I wouldn't mind seeing other scenes from that fic. Thanks so much and take care! Joby ;P
Duskmantle chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aww, this is so sad...

You've done a really good job to create some sort of tragic atmosphere.

I really like your style :)

Will you write more scences for 'Hunter of the Shadows'?