Reviews for Head in the Clouds
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Lol at the ending! Interesting concept, liked the hallucination interwoven with the action and the snapshot of their lives, fantastic fic! Would loved to have read more about Hermione's orders later on!

:D
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hello,

Hahaha aww...

Great work

Rhr4eva
allanfrontrow chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hi,

Submissive!Ron & Dominant!Hermione all within the context of a loving relationship. Beautiful.

Cheers,
scribhneoir chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
oh wonderfulRon and healerSeamus...an absolutely wonderful combination.

The transitions between reality and the 'dream world' are expertly handled and the transitions between the moods and emotions are wonderful. I also think that you've done a wonderful job showing the relationship between Ron and Hermione and how devoted they are to each other.

Thank you so much.
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Haha very cute! And a very intriguing way to do a character study... Nicely done!
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh my goodness- pretty cute!
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This one had me laughing the whole time! I loved it! :D
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Haha! Fantastic one-shot! It seems just like Ron to overdo it, and I love the "in the bedroom" allusions. Great!
Maggie Ann chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved it, very tasteful loved the description in the dragon dream. amazing.
Napchic chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
SWEET story, and the companion art is so hallucinogenic and lovely. I love quasi-erotic,dragonbeastialitycurious-delirium!Ron. Nice use of both Seamus and rope burns. You don't find enough in stories :). The last line is delicious.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i have a vague recollection of this fic so if i review it and it is exactly the same as before someplace else, i wont be surprised. loved the rope burns bit. seamus was hilarious and i just would love to have seen those conversations when that healing occurs. “She jus’ likes it when I say big words like subservient,” he sighed with a weak, croaky voice. _ and what great words to wake up with. very cute and im amused with the whole theme.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Not that he'd ever thing of her as a dragon, of course!

Nice story.