Reviews for The Rotar
SisiDraig chapter 1 . 3/25
I see this was written a while ago, I have no idea how active you still are on this website and in this fandom, but I don't see the point of reading something and not reviewing ... especially when it's as brilliant as this.

It was full of cute ideas. Dean reassuring Sam that he hadn't ruined his date was lovely, and the fact Dean felt no embarrassment about taking his little brother with him on his date was very sweet (and also rang true). There's something about the way that even a (should-be stroppy, hormonal) teenage Dean puts his brother ahead of being cool, popular, or getting the girls in the show that I liked, and you captured that same feeling here.

I really enjoyed it, but poor Sam - I'm new to the fics in this fandom, and young-Sam does seem to get sick a LOT!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Nice brotherly moment. Too bad they don't last forever.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
What? I'm not the only one who was ever terrified I would bite the end off the thermometer? I feel so much less silly now ;)
This is sweet adorable fluff and it makes me happy. :D
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Super cute! I loved it!
mngrue chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very sweet.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Awww, I loved this! So cute, funny and fluffy! You painted a picture of their childhood that was so real and down to earth. Loved the interaction between the boys and I liked Jenny too. Thanks so much!
becca-baby chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
bravo bravo please right more! can you check out emilyhenderson99? she's an awesome writer, just like you, and im trying to get her to write supernatural stories! she's super-sweet too. and she loves sick-fics so im sure if you told her about this story she'd read it!
becca-baby
luvjacobtwilight chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
when you wrote "im sick" you should have slurred it writing "'m s'k" duh! and when ever Sammy talked, because he was sick with a fever, you should have given a slight slur to as well but besides that good nice story
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This one is so sweet. I loved it. Please keep up the great work.
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Aw, that was cute. :)

Miss Dassy
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Loved this, and great that you didn't go down the predictable route with Sammy being freaked out by a clown! Could so imagine him not feeling well and not wanting to ride the Rotar but not wanting to ruin Dean's evening so doing so. And understandable he would take himself off to be sick, not wanting to put a damper on Dean's date. Loved Dean in big brother mode, concerned and taking care of his sick little brother, and the piggy-back was perfect and just so Dean he demanded Sam not to puke! Perfect ending Sam falling asleep against Dean, sick with the flu, not from the ride, and imagine Dean will manage to get some sleep too. And great banter throughout, totally brotherly and believable, especially the comment about the thermometer!

A really great read, thanks
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
AW That was sweet! I can totally feel Sammy and Deans pain on that! I took my little brother Jacob to to a carnival and my by friend and I took him on a ride and the poor little thing hurled all over my ex boyfriend. Good shot cause the guy was a jerk! Anyway that was so sweet. I so love Sammy and Dean! The brothers rock! GREAT JOB!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aww...I just love a story where Dean was being an awesome big brother. The piggy back ride, it was just adorable! And I especially love the banters between the brothers that you poured in here, it felt so real and so alive.

Love this so much! After all, you finally answered the question that had been hovering my mind. How they started the bitch-jerk naming? Cool thought!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I really loved this story! I couldn't review it at the time, but I read it a few days ago, and didn't want to forget to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I could really identify with both young Sam and young Dean in this story, especially Sam knowing he'd be sick but wanting to be nice to Dean and also not wanting Dean to think he was a wimp. (Yep, my brother talked me into riding the spinning ride with him, for basically the same reasons when I was a kid and I almost embarrassed myself all over the ride. He stopped me from throwing up part-way thru, by just saying in a very Dean-like voice, "Don't ...you ... DARE." It worked.)

My favorite line was, "You over-tutor." That was great!

My favorite part of the story was when Dean found Sam behind the trailer - you did such a great job of describing Dean's gentle actions with Sam after he said, "Dean, I'm sorry. I ruined your date."

"Dean took a breath, bowed his head, looked me sternly in the eyes and said, "Curfew, Sam, not you. Not you," Dean repeated louder, dabbing at my eyes with the sleeve of his jacket. "Listen, let's get you back to the motel. Sound good?"

Yes - the whole story sounded good! On to the next one.
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Very cute! I absolutely LOVE the idea of Dean giving Sam a piggy back right, I was so excited to read that lol. Great story! )