Reviews for The Island of Trades
Lightning317 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
I am loving the story so far! Great job! But i have to ask: it's not over yet right?!
Lightning317 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awesome story! I am so happy right now that I don't have to wait for an update P
Polyamory chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
Nice Story, ill wait ,inpatiently, for the next Chapter
Key2YourHeart chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
Great work so far, Im really enjoying it

I hope that you will udpate sometime soon

Keep up the great work! :)
NinjaSheik chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON~!
simplyme chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
aw, too bad. you ended with the best part and didn't update anymore. please update!
Poop monkey John chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Great story! Update please
JuzSomeone chapter 12 . 12/10/2010
Hope you are still going to continue with this story... evil cliffy that u have T.T I wanna read more D:
VeIra-Girl chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
Magnificent sequel!

Keep up the good work!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Khellan Rafe chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
Hehe, I love foreshadowing! It's so much fun! Keep up the good writing man!
Khellan Rafe chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
Small gripe, and not something I expect to be 'fixed' immediately, but there's a little too much detail in some parts of this chapter. For example, when Robin is thinking about the conversation Zoro and her might have had, it would be acceptable to say simply, "As she thought of the possible conversation, a smile touched her lips. She had not doubt that by the end of it, she would have convinced the swordsman to take off his own shoes." As opposed to the inner monologue she kept up with the actual content of the conversation. Also, adverbs are very rarely necessary, so watch out for them. Keep up the good work!
Ascaisil chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Robin is so bad ass. :D I liked her interaction with Raldios; you didn't make her super powered but you didn't make her weak either. And he's been placed in the "asshole" category of my mind. But really, it was an awesome chapter, and I very much liked the end. :) But well, you knew I was a total sucker for them. :P

You ended it well, I don't feel like it's on a cliff hanger at all. (At least in regards to those two, I'm still dying to find out about Usopp and Chopper!) Excellent job! :)
lochrann chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Very much enjoyed myself reading this! I'm so glad this story is back on track! Well done. It seems to be getting more and more interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Tare-chan chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
Finally an update! YAY!

And oh how the fight was written beautifully! I love it! I've always waiting for a good Robin fight, and I just knew I'll have it from you. Nicely done!

Too bad Robin did't win at the end though XD But, it can't be helped. Next time she'll win for sure :P

And oh, how it connects those early cliffy information before. I'm glad we've done with one cliffy, but there're still others!

(btw, changes? I'll need to reread previous chapters then :D)

I still can't wait to read more!

Keep up the good work!
Ascaisil chapter 11 . 3/12/2010
Once again, you've done an amazing job. I really do want to know what happens with Robin, but now I'm also curious about Usopp and Chopper too. Good job with their characters btw. I can totally see an argument like that between them. :P
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »