Reviews for Man's Best Friend
Nana56 chapter 31 . 12/17/2009
Leather envy? I'd kill to be that leather coat! Remember in "It's a Terrible Life" when Dean was eating salad? I never so badly wanted to be lettuce in my life! I'd love to cover that man up. :D

Very, very nice. :)
SciFiNutTX chapter 31 . 12/17/2009
Aw! I can't believe I'm saying this, but that was so sweet!
UpstairsMind chapter 28 . 12/15/2009
Loved it!
Dynetyven chapter 30 . 12/15/2009
I simply just love you, your twisted ideas are awesome, so keep up the good work.
1983Sarah chapter 30 . 12/15/2009
Nice! I love how you have her not talking but someone in her place. Great backstory too...did you make the creature/demon up or did you find it somewhere?
PADavis chapter 30 . 12/15/2009
Yowza! Nice one - eerie and icky thing.

Phoebe
Marlowe97 chapter 30 . 12/15/2009
Oh yeah, the Bowie! She is the one piece of equipment I really envy - she is the only one who ever, always sleeps with him. No sex, (I hope so!) but just being able to have him THAT close, in direct contact? Hell, YEAH!

Call it precaution, call it fear, call it paranoia - I call it one lucky knife.
Dynetyven chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
LOL... omg this is hilarious, i just love your stories!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 30 . 12/14/2009
Wow.

That was...

*Blinks*

Damn.

That was freaking wicked awesome.
Dynetyven chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Oh my god i just love your sense of humor, im still in tears
Nana56 chapter 30 . 12/14/2009
Cool! Nicely anonymous. :D

Great chapter! Whoever this was had lots of info on our boy. Hm

Loved it! :)
MoonSpinner44 chapter 30 . 12/14/2009
Yayayayayayayay :) I got far too excited when I saw the update in my inbox, that's just how entertaining this story is! You're doing a fantastic job, and I can't wait to see the next one! And thanks for the reply last time too! :)
dreamlitnight chapter 30 . 12/14/2009
I love the way you give these things their own unique voices. I have enjoyed all of them, but this may be my favorite. ( Well except for when Frances bit it. Yeah, didn't care for him at all. hehe) So, great job! Thanks for sharing with us. ;0)
TheKritty chapter 29 . 12/13/2009
"All right, damn it. Don’t suppose there’s any harm. Dean says it sometimes too.

Yippie kai yai yay, motherfucker.

There. Ya happy now?"

*ROFL**LMAO**LOL*

Oh GOD. I can't stop laughin...That was hilarious!

Can't wait...I'm so looking forward to the next chap!

(And yes, Germany made an appearance in one of your !)
MoonSpinner44 chapter 29 . 12/12/2009
Wow.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that a story about inanimate objects would fascinate me so. But come ON, it's the arsenal in the trunk (as well as the other amazing things) how could that NOT be interesting? Haha, you've done a great job with this story. Seriously, you've created completely original characters, and I LOVE them! lol. Especially Tony and Dom, I wonder if they could help me out with that lega- uh. never mind. lol :D And did I see in an AN a possible chapter from the cassettes?...that would be much appreciated :) lol. great great job, can't wait for the next installment!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »