Reviews for Man's Best Friend
UpstairsMind chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
This story is awesome! Keep writing. 8D
Merisha chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
ROFL XD - I love Angelina, she's totally on Francis' case LOL XD - Every chapter brings in a bit of the boys lives, and I love it :D - who would've thought talking equipment could be this much fun LOL :D - still can't wait for more!

Hugs and luv

A very amused Mish :D
UpstairsMind chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Aw man, I love that car. 3 There really should be more fics from her POV. Great chapter, great story!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Okay, I was really starting to like Angelina... until she dissed Sam.

I don't like it when ANYONE/THING disses my Sam.

*Growls*

A Samazon's got her loyalty to consider, after all.
Marlowe97 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Just fine. I like Angie too - but I'm itching for meeting Clint... He has defenitely the most interesting position in Deans collection ... Envious? Me?... no...not really... maybe?
1983Sarah chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
*claps hands* It's like Christmas...In July. I love it when you update and give us more. Thank you so much! *hugs*
PADavis chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
I don't know Angelina - I could almost believe slash with Dean and his pearl handled colt. That's just sex waiting to happen. Love how much everyone hates the shotgun Sam used to drill Dean with rock salt. Maxine rocks. And they mysterious curved knife of Sam's. Totally cool. But something of Dean's has to love Sam... since he does so much.

And hey - you could do Dean's laptop from S1, Butch, and Sam's from all the rest of the seasons - ooh, thought of a name but you'll do better! Sorry - probably one of my fanon things but I'm positive the lap top with skull stickers that was destroyed in the crash was Dean's - since Sam's burned up in the fire in the pilot.

And before you say - you think about all of this WAY too much, yeah, guess I do.

Phoebe
1983Sarah chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Oh man, you do have a good story going. I love all the objects in the boy's lives POVs. You gonna do Sam's laptops POV eventually? LOL.
Merisha chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
ROFL XD - that was precious ... I love that Dean's girl won't share her name with us, and she keeps mum about his "conquests" in the back seat ROFL XD - beautiful POV, very touching. I love the originality of this story bud, it has me in stitches everytime I read a new chapter :D - can't wait to see what Angelina has to say LOL :D

Huggles and luv

Mish :D
windscryer chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
AWW! OMD I *knew* I'd love the Impala's POV, but DA. YUM.

SO MUCH LOVE.

From the

Did he name me? Yes, he did.

Am I going to tell you? Hell no.

to the BABY DEAN SLEEPING IN THE CAR! *FLAILS*

to

Worst day after that? John dying. Dean fixed

me afterwards. Thing is, at the time I felt I

didn’t deserve to be fixed. Dean could have

stuck me in a corner of Singer’s Salvage Yard,

thrown a tarp over me, and I would have been

satisfied. He never gave up on me. Maybe he

should have.

Holy Hannah, that one damn near made me cry.

And Dean? He left me alone for a day, and

then he came out , sat down on the ground

next to me, put his hand on my side and

started crying. His shoulders shook, and he

kept saying he was sorry, over and over again.

Okay, this one DID make me cry. Damn, I wish they'd put that in the show.

DUDE. JUST . . . *DUDE*.

*FLAILS*

And frick, I cannot *WAIT* for Angelina. :D
windscryer chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
ROFLOL OH MAN. THIS WAS *PERFECT*!

Holy crap. Only Sam could have a prissy duffel bag.

My fave line?

And that Angelina is a slut.

*EPIC GRIN*
windscryer chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
LOL YAYZ FOR SMART!DEAN! *does victory dance for smart bad boys everywhere*

Also, LOLZ INSECURE!SAM! AND BLUSHY!DEAN!

Ooh! PRANK WAR! WIN! \o/
windscryer chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
*GLEE* JERRY'S BACK YAYZ!

And oh man, we get more sick!Dean! Tail end of it or not, I do love me some sick!Dean. Mhm, yes I do.

And Bobby's a smart one. Evil alarm clocks indeed. Creeping into places they have no right going. Who the HELL would put an alarm clock in a cabin anyway? They're built for vacationing and alarm clocks do NOT belong on a vacation.

Poor Sam. We can only hope one day Dean will start to rub off on him.

Or that Dean will get a magic ring that helps him live forever so Sam never has to look out for himself.
windscryer chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
OH GOSH. IT'S LIKE COYOTE, BUT WITH AN ATTITUDE.

(And yeah, I know. What the hell does that even mean? *shrugs* Not sure, but I know it's true.)

HOLY CRAP I ADORE YOU. YOU KNOW THIS, RIGHT?

A.

DORE.

I love the little things. The history lesson. The way he's bonded with the Metallicar. Even the bit about Frances, the whiny duffel bag.

*DIES LAUGHING*
PADavis chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Well he was kinda goofy looking - I've seen the pics. But no more so than anyone else. Angelina for Jolie I take it. There must be a pun in there somewhere. What does Happy Cabbage call the gun? Um - Marigold. Both are wonderful.

Thanks for the follow up to the trunk bashing in ELAC. The image of him sitting next to her and crying resonated for me.

Phoebe