Reviews for Man's Best Friend
PADavis chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
A new definition of the family business. He. Quiet boys from NYC. Delightful.

Nana56 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
These were both awesome. I love giving inanimate objects names and personalities...and backstories. Hehehe I don't think I like Frances, either. :(

Both very well done. :)
lizard971 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009

I love it love it love it

We almost had a fight with Phoebe when I claimed I was Jerry's #1 fan. LMAO! But well since she seems to have been on it first, I guess I'll have to live with being #2... story of my life.

I can't wait to read more. I mean I love the angst and hurt but damm those are so excellent and I keep linking everyone. Hope you don't mind. LOL.

More soon? :D
UpstairsMind chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
This story is awesome! Keep writing. 8D
Merisha chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
ROFL XD - I love Angelina, she's totally on Francis' case LOL XD - Every chapter brings in a bit of the boys lives, and I love it :D - who would've thought talking equipment could be this much fun LOL :D - still can't wait for more!

Hugs and luv

A very amused Mish :D
UpstairsMind chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Aw man, I love that car. 3 There really should be more fics from her POV. Great chapter, great story!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Okay, I was really starting to like Angelina... until she dissed Sam.

I don't like it when ANYONE/THING disses my Sam.

A Samazon's got her loyalty to consider, after all.
Marlowe97 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Just fine. I like Angie too - but I'm itching for meeting Clint... He has defenitely the most interesting position in Deans collection ... Envious? Me?... no...not really... maybe?
1983Sarah chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
*claps hands* It's like Christmas...In July. I love it when you update and give us more. Thank you so much! *hugs*
PADavis chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
I don't know Angelina - I could almost believe slash with Dean and his pearl handled colt. That's just sex waiting to happen. Love how much everyone hates the shotgun Sam used to drill Dean with rock salt. Maxine rocks. And they mysterious curved knife of Sam's. Totally cool. But something of Dean's has to love Sam... since he does so much.

And hey - you could do Dean's laptop from S1, Butch, and Sam's from all the rest of the seasons - ooh, thought of a name but you'll do better! Sorry - probably one of my fanon things but I'm positive the lap top with skull stickers that was destroyed in the crash was Dean's - since Sam's burned up in the fire in the pilot.

And before you say - you think about all of this WAY too much, yeah, guess I do.

1983Sarah chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Oh man, you do have a good story going. I love all the objects in the boy's lives POVs. You gonna do Sam's laptops POV eventually? LOL.
Merisha chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
ROFL XD - that was precious ... I love that Dean's girl won't share her name with us, and she keeps mum about his "conquests" in the back seat ROFL XD - beautiful POV, very touching. I love the originality of this story bud, it has me in stitches everytime I read a new chapter :D - can't wait to see what Angelina has to say LOL :D

Huggles and luv

Mish :D
windscryer chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
AWW! OMD I *knew* I'd love the Impala's POV, but DA. YUM.

From the

Did he name me? Yes, he did.

Am I going to tell you? Hell no.

Worst day after that? John dying. Dean fixed

me afterwards. Thing is, at the time I felt I

didn’t deserve to be fixed. Dean could have

stuck me in a corner of Singer’s Salvage Yard,

thrown a tarp over me, and I would have been

satisfied. He never gave up on me. Maybe he

should have.

Holy Hannah, that one damn near made me cry.

And Dean? He left me alone for a day, and

then he came out , sat down on the ground

next to me, put his hand on my side and

started crying. His shoulders shook, and he

kept saying he was sorry, over and over again.

Okay, this one DID make me cry. Damn, I wish they'd put that in the show.

DUDE. JUST . . . *DUDE*.

And frick, I cannot *WAIT* for Angelina. :D
windscryer chapter 4 . 7/29/2009

Holy crap. Only Sam could have a prissy duffel bag.

My fave line?

And that Angelina is a slut.

windscryer chapter 3 . 7/29/2009