Reviews for Man's Best Friend
windscryer chapter 1 . 7/29/2009

And oh man, we get more sick!Dean! Tail end of it or not, I do love me some sick!Dean. Mhm, yes I do.

And Bobby's a smart one. Evil alarm clocks indeed. Creeping into places they have no right going. Who the HELL would put an alarm clock in a cabin anyway? They're built for vacationing and alarm clocks do NOT belong on a vacation.

Poor Sam. We can only hope one day Dean will start to rub off on him.

Or that Dean will get a magic ring that helps him live forever so Sam never has to look out for himself.
windscryer chapter 2 . 7/29/2009

(And yeah, I know. What the hell does that even mean? *shrugs* Not sure, but I know it's true.)

I love the little things. The history lesson. The way he's bonded with the Metallicar. Even the bit about Frances, the whiny duffel bag.

PADavis chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Well he was kinda goofy looking - I've seen the pics. But no more so than anyone else. Angelina for Jolie I take it. There must be a pun in there somewhere. What does Happy Cabbage call the gun? Um - Marigold. Both are wonderful.

Thanks for the follow up to the trunk bashing in ELAC. The image of him sitting next to her and crying resonated for me.

PlatinumRoseLady chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
This is beyond cool.

I can even hear Baby's voice - she sounds like Kathleen Turner back when she was in "Body Heat".

Very VERY nice.
Rhoswen19 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
How do u do it I have no idea but u're in tune with this stuff. I swear if they were talking characters in the show I imagine they would say exactly what u wrote.

A friend rec I read the original and this and I have to say she knows me well because I'm hooked! Love it!
Marlowe97 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Wow. Even the Impala - I love her. She is great, and it's just so good of her to take care of the boys. Unbelievable, but you make inanimated objects come alive on screen.

I agree with her - Missouri is a b*! even my car would have kicked her out - and my car is like... well, he resembles the Impala after Devils Trap - on a good day ;-)

I'm thrilled to meet Angelina (stupid name, but there you go - Deans mind is not so subtle...)
nicklebackfan chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
i loved it made me want to laugh, made me want to cry, so fantastic job. can't wait tp read about Angelia.
cryptonomicon63 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Gosh I wish Angelina would forget herself and tear a big one into Frances. Haha, I love this story. And for reasons unknown to myself I love Dean stuff better. ;D
lizard971 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009

I still love it.

I don't usually like crack fic but this is just way too hilarious to ignore. HAHAHA!

I linked a few friends to it and they all loved it.

"that Angelina is a slut" Excellent. HAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh!
Merisha chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
OMG ROFL XD - Francis is such an elitist ... you just totally crack me up ROFL XD

Did I mention how much I love this story? :D

Hugs and luv

A very amused Mish :D
1983Sarah chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
yay, emo bag pov! i loved it! so totally funny, had me rolling around the office floor in tears!
Merisha chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
ROFL XD - I love Dean's William Wallace impression :D - and Bobby snark is almost as funny as Dean snark ROFL XD - Sammy was asking for it though :D - yay for another chapter, I adore this story :D
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Now you have me feeling bad for a backpack. A FREAKING BACKPACK.

I mean, Francis sounds like a bit of a priss, but still...
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Sam shampoos his hair later on. Dean switches the bottles and Sam uses white glue instead.

Bad Dean! Bad bad BAD Dean!

UpstairsMind chapter 4 . 7/26/2009