Reviews for Man's Best Friend
sylia91 chapter 51 . 4/27/2013
A murderous sock puppet, AWESOME! Chucky eat your heart out!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 51 . 4/27/2013
... Oh. Ooooh. Mr Fizzles.

Da-mn. I'm torn between "wtf" and "omg perfect". This is hilarious though.
deannaG chapter 51 . 4/27/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
and THAT is my review. Thank you and have a good day.

Wait. My favorite line:
"I'm really sick of your ass". Amen, you poor sock, RIP.
FioraThePendragon chapter 40 . 4/22/2013
I love this so much!
FioraThePendragon chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
FioraThePendragon chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Hilarious XD
castiel-needs-2die chapter 44 . 4/6/2013
Dean, Sam and Baby. The only OTT of Supernatural.

Damn, you named EVERYTHING. LOL.
castiel-needs-2die chapter 47 . 4/6/2013
Damn, I feel sorry for the trenchcoat.
Damn, Castiel has fudged up so many lives.

Please, somebody, put the coat out of his misery.
xTalonx chapter 43 . 10/20/2012
Lol, I like Pearl. A LOT. xD This bit's complete genius, lol.
xTalonx chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Mm, the Impala sounds very Dean-like about the semi... Actually, the Impala sounds like she's got hints of John and Sam in her, too, but mostly Dean.

Love Jerry so far, and Frances does sound a bit like an asshole, but he made me laugh with that comment about Angelina being a slut. I think he's jealous, haha!
Asirus chapter 47 . 3/26/2012
This story is ridiculous. And awesome. So awesome.

Though, I wouldn't mind hearing some opinions regarding recent events, like the missing Impala, how Columbo has (til very recently) been traveling from trunk to trunk, and so on.
Nana56 chapter 50 . 2/3/2012
Atta boy, Wallet! You tell 'em! I can't believe Sam made fun of the cat! Grrr. So not cool. :(

Good one! :)
Nana56 chapter 49 . 2/3/2012
Ah, the lock pick set. Clever little group. Figures they would have a "spokespick", united little group that they are. :D

Clever. :)
sylia91 chapter 50 . 1/27/2012
A little funny that I found Dean's wallet a bit intimidating. Love the reference to Cujo's picture since I am loving that fic as well.
sylia91 chapter 49 . 1/26/2012
Wow, you've managed to make me feel sad for a set of lock picks. Poor dears being emotionally rejected by Sam. At least Dean made good use of them while Sam was gone and probably gave proper appreciation as well though Dean doesn't seem to need special tools when paperclips and car antennas work just as well.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »