Reviews for Man's Best Friend
sylia91 chapter 50 . 1/27/2012
A little funny that I found Dean's wallet a bit intimidating. Love the reference to Cujo's picture since I am loving that fic as well.
sylia91 chapter 49 . 1/26/2012
Wow, you've managed to make me feel sad for a set of lock picks. Poor dears being emotionally rejected by Sam. At least Dean made good use of them while Sam was gone and probably gave proper appreciation as well though Dean doesn't seem to need special tools when paperclips and car antennas work just as well.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 48 . 1/26/2012

*snorts* *dies laughing*
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
I LOVE this little insight into the Impala's mind! There aren't enough Impala stories out there which is why I started writing my own.
argenttmccall chapter 48 . 8/16/2011
wow. i never would have guessed that a story about inanimate objects could be so freakin interesting lol.

now i really want to know how Tony and Dom got the fish in the trunk XD

please update soon :)
Nana56 chapter 48 . 7/13/2011
Not being a Castiel fan, I don't care about the rumpled raincoat, altho I did find it amusing that it and the black suit don't speak anymore. :D

I miss the amulet SO much! It just doesn't look right with it not being there.

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
I like Tony and Dom. They seem like my kind of people. Can they put me in touch with Uncle Guido? Being 'connected' and all, I was hoping so.

*Lays finger along nose*
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Angelina's pretty stuck on her self isn't she? Too high maintenance for me.

Nana56 chapter 46 . 6/29/2011
*snort* Wall-EE. LOL What else would you call him?

I love the wallet. Wallets have a unique POV.

Nicely done. :)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Yay! I love carfic! Now if we could just get some carwash fic.

Mmmmmmm, carwash fic...*drools*

I'll bet Baby could tell us some good stories about that.

Can she tell us why she tried to run down the boys on the bridge one dark night?
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Awww, poor widdle Frances. Got his widdle feewings hut. Sounds like he's pulling his own widdle bitchface.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Yay! Prank wars! Bring it on, helmet head. This is going to get interesting real damn soon.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Yeah, Jerry would be handy to have around in a brawling fight. Crowbars have a pretty good hefty feel in the hand when someone's coming at you.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I thought I'd read this story. How did I miss it? It's a conspiracy, I tell ya. *looks around accusingly* Now I have to play some catch up to get up to speed with everyone else.

Cute story. did Dean have cabin fever? lolz
Nana56 chapter 45 . 4/13/2011
I adore cats! I'd love to hear Cujo's thoughts on all the hunting and whatever. That would be awesome! So sorry she left them. *sniff* Really like that Dean kept Kong and didn't tell Sam about any of it. He needs to have his own 'stuff'.

Nicely done. :)