Reviews for When Dreams Come True
Stroma chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Great to read another fic from you. Loved reading this.
StarryDiadem chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That is very sweet, and rings very true. I particularly liked the budding relationship between the bothers. I like, too, how their fatherless upbringing is highlighted; that Johnny doesn't get the father thing at all and that Scott only knows about it by accident. That's rather sad.

Murdoch's behaviour in the pilot is sometimes very difficult to get past. I get that the gruffness hides the heart of gold, of course I do; but he was so very unwelcoming of his sons, so aggressive and uncompromising, that it always astonishes me that they stayed. This little sidelight into the Murdoch underneath the gruffness - well, that is very nice indeed.
siroccomo-ctss chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
So very glad to see a new story from you. Have been looking forward to seeing one for some time.

Very much enjoyed this one (as I do all of your Lancer stories) - I liked your Murdoch - and I imagine he would have had nights like that during the years the boys were gone.

Loved the 'familiar' feeling Johnny had in Scott's room - and the comfort Scott felt in letting him be.

Well done.
jeanneb chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Loved this little story .. I can just see Johnny sneaking into Scott's room .. and staying.
wlk68 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This was warm and wonderful. I love the image of Murdoch looking in on his sleeping sons.
shallowz chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
There's just not enough stories for those early days. This is a lovely one and your treatment of Murdoch is very much appreciated.:)
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Lovely story.

Liked your insight into how Murdoch could only be fatherly when he thought the boys were asleep.

Great image of Johnny camped out on Scott's bed at the end.