Reviews for raindrops falling up
Cherry chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I love it! though it hurts me everytime sasuke treats sakura badly (not badly *badly* , but you know what i mean) in this work of yours. gah.

anyway if you don't mind me asking, which Asian country are you from? and yes- im aware that this fic was published ages ago and u probably not being online anymore, but yea, im still gonna ask you. btw, im Asian too. and i'll tell you which country i'm from if you tell me yours ;)

and i go by the name Cherry :D
Shinzu Hikoumi chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Nice Story... And that raindrop analogy is awesome!
MynameisASH chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
T-T
I'm dying of hearbraking tears...
Tans chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
T~T
It was...
Until it was...
zoeygirlzoe chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
WOOOHOOO! awesome.:)
Rosette Raven chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This story was absolutely amazing! I thought it was adorable when Sasuke hooked his pinky with Sakura's!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Bitter-sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I liked this one. It was ironic and absurd and idiotic and nice at the same time. (Does it even make a sence?) But I really liked it.
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
OMG! I loved it! All!
mary chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Yeah they caan die from that and i really love this story.
Momo Ambitious chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
"you'd still love me no matter what my answer was."

That part its so beautiful... the entire fic is so different and deep.

I love it. Thanks for a nice moment that you give because of this.
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was amazing. There are way too many things about this fic that hit me when I say that, but the primary one being the characterisation. Sasuke was spot-on. I loved the pace. And how he didn't change into this whole other person just because he'd fallen for her.

"If I don't get chances, I make them."

Forget, 'I pine for you like the flowers do for spring,' I think THAT was the most romantic one-liner ever. So totally code for saying 'I want to be with you and I don't care what comes in the way - I want it, and I will have it.'

Genius.

"Have you ever thought that he got something out of it too?"
"A lay?"

Shame on you, I was drinking soda when I read that part. You can imagine what followed. *still coughing*

I particularly enjoyed his various 'Hn's and decoding what each meant. xD The last was perfect. :')

Anyway, I've rambled enough. I loved this, yada yada yada, and the way you write. Please keep at it. You're really talented!
Trisha chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
It was so sweet! The title is awesome and I was so scared that it wasn't gonna end up happily