Reviews for raindrops falling up
I liked this one. It was ironic and absurd and idiotic and nice at the same time. (Does it even make a sence?) But I really liked it.
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 1 . 1/12
OMG! I loved it! All!
mary chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Yeah they caan die from that and i really love this story.
Fuyu-Momo chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
"you'd still love me no matter what my answer was."

That part its so beautiful... the entire fic is so different and deep.

I love it. Thanks for a nice moment that you give because of this.
MistyBlue96 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was amazing. There are way too many things about this fic that hit me when I say that, but the primary one being the characterisation. Sasuke was spot-on. I loved the pace. And how he didn't change into this whole other person just because he'd fallen for her.

"If I don't get chances, I make them."

Forget, 'I pine for you like the flowers do for spring,' I think THAT was the most romantic one-liner ever. So totally code for saying 'I want to be with you and I don't care what comes in the way - I want it, and I will have it.'

Genius.

"Have you ever thought that he got something out of it too?"
"A lay?"

Shame on you, I was drinking soda when I read that part. You can imagine what followed. *still coughing*

I particularly enjoyed his various 'Hn's and decoding what each meant. xD The last was perfect. :')

Anyway, I've rambled enough. I loved this, yada yada yada, and the way you write. Please keep at it. You're really talented!
Trisha chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
It was so sweet! The title is awesome and I was so scared that it wasn't gonna end up happily
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
So sweet. I love the hypothermia scene because it's more about intimacy than anything sexual.
CloseToYou15 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
How dare you! How dare you makes me cry like this! Like in the middle of the night almost crying myself to sleep. I swear that I could feel Sakura's emotion. It's so deep, so unbearable yet it so sweet at the same time. Great Story line!
Irie Iris chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Ahhhhhhhhh I love this. So unconventional. I love how my Sasuke-kun's an asshole. Doesn't pay for her, doesn't carry her bridal style, doesn't say I love you; to hell with clich├ęs!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
So cute :)
lavendellotus chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I like it, it's simple but shows their hard work in finding their ways back to each other.
leah peahhh chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Greatness right there. I this
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
that "I have never been attracted to perfection." line killed it for me. I loved the different style of writing in this fic! it works! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013