Reviews for raindrops falling up
TaikoHawk chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Yes, you can die from hypothermia. Well, depending on the stage. Stage 3 hypothermia involves major organ failure and clinical death. I would expect that, if Sakura had remained in a situation in which she continued to lose body-heat, she would have reached this stage. She was right, though, in that the fire-jutsu and medical-chakra things could have prevented this just as well as the body-heat-sharing. They weren't too badly off that it was the only choice. I think Sasuke just wanted the excuse. :P

I like Sasuke's dialogue when he's trying to tell her he wants to be with her. "If I don't get chances, I make them."
A Kindred Soul chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
this is such a cute story! i love it!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Okay, I hate to be the oblivious one here, but what's an RCM exam? Yeah, my parents used to stress a bunch about my grades too...and no, I'm not even remotely Asian. I hated it when they made it so that you could get email reports each time your child's grade dropped below a certain point - my dad had it set to a 91. Ugh. Needless to say, he got a bunch of emails. I'm glad that's over now. But, despite my non-straight-A's-ness, grades and school definitely come before fanfiction, so take as long as you need. Okay, so back to the fic. I loved it. Really, I did. The phrase 'wrongly right' is such a...paradox, I suppose, but it's so perfect and it just makes so much sense! Great job!

Fave Quotes!

1. The only time she’d fall asleep in his arms would be in this cheap, dirty inn miles away from Konoha, just to keep from dying.

But she was dying anyway.

(The power of the short sentence! YOSH!)

2. She unhooked hers and pulled her hand away—I can’t get hurt again, I can’t break again, Ican’tIcan’tIcan’t—

(I can definitely relate here. Except I don't think I've ever broken...but somehow I still manage to relate)
GaaraFox chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Majorly cute! Good job ;)
Kirei Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
nice _
sonia chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
thanks!

Such a loyal girl...
Alley-Oop chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is way different than your usual stuff. Even I can recognize that.

Honestly, it was slightly boring, but I still liked it.

I thought you detested these things: “…” So what gives? :P

This is kind of menial, but I really like how you did the different weeks. How you broke them up, first of all, and then also how you did the titles (normal, bold, normal, underlined, space, period, etc).

Oh, and I hope you did well on your exams or whatnot. (I think it's probably been two weeks since this has infiltrated my inbox...)
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I can't believe I haven't stumbled across this before! This is fantastic! :)
libra gal chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I love it! Its so bittersweet and that sentence

"And if I don’t get chances, I make them" fits Sasuke so well. Wonderful job!
fanffic reader chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was so beautiful,so well not to mention how you portrayed the picture they are is work.
antlercrown chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
THAT WAS TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL.

I love how you portrayed Sasuke - I think you deeply touched the concept of how the world cannot be perfect and Sasuke can never be the things that Sakura ever wanted them to be.

“Sakura. I’m only going to say this once, so you’d better listen. I’m not going to go as far as to say that we’re meant for each other. And I’m not going to say we missed all of our chances. Because we never got chances.”

Oh, Sasuke, you slay me. I think this story is seriously so so so lovely.

I absolutely loved to bits the italic parts in between the story. I love this so much. You've done a wonderful job, though this might be a crappy review (forgive me).

-zanibarr
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
:) I liked it. Sorry for the lame review, but I'm kinda running on 3 hours of sleep and have to leave soon. Good job.
0-inkwell-0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wonderful fic!
m00kie chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Haha, I have a History IV exam coming up too. They're so expensive and annoying, no wonder your parents are stressing. Are you taking your Grade 10 practical? What instrument?

Anyway, I actually don't really like SasuSaku because all fanfics written about it seem so similar and formulaic. For me, this one kind of exemplifies the reason I don't enjoy the pairing because of its unoriginality. However, I loved the way this was written and composed. The general story is really typical, but the italicized thoughts (is there a term for those?) made for a really interesting countermelody. I liked how you separated the sections into "week" movements (though the font embellishments were a little unnecessary), the play on the number seven, and especially the conversation interludes. Brava!

Did you get all the musical allusions? Haha, good luck on your exams and update as soon as possible!

P.S. Yes, it's possible to die from hypothermia.
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
i'm asian too! this was really sweet :) so sasuke-ish. gonna give this a favourite! :D
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »