Reviews for raindrops falling up
antlercrown chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
THAT WAS TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL.

I love how you portrayed Sasuke - I think you deeply touched the concept of how the world cannot be perfect and Sasuke can never be the things that Sakura ever wanted them to be.

“Sakura. I’m only going to say this once, so you’d better listen. I’m not going to go as far as to say that we’re meant for each other. And I’m not going to say we missed all of our chances. Because we never got chances.”

Oh, Sasuke, you slay me. I think this story is seriously so so so lovely.

I absolutely loved to bits the italic parts in between the story. I love this so much. You've done a wonderful job, though this might be a crappy review (forgive me).

-zanibarr
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
:) I liked it. Sorry for the lame review, but I'm kinda running on 3 hours of sleep and have to leave soon. Good job.
0-inkwell-0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wonderful fic!
m00kie chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Haha, I have a History IV exam coming up too. They're so expensive and annoying, no wonder your parents are stressing. Are you taking your Grade 10 practical? What instrument?

Anyway, I actually don't really like SasuSaku because all fanfics written about it seem so similar and formulaic. For me, this one kind of exemplifies the reason I don't enjoy the pairing because of its unoriginality. However, I loved the way this was written and composed. The general story is really typical, but the italicized thoughts (is there a term for those?) made for a really interesting countermelody. I liked how you separated the sections into "week" movements (though the font embellishments were a little unnecessary), the play on the number seven, and especially the conversation interludes. Brava!

Did you get all the musical allusions? Haha, good luck on your exams and update as soon as possible!

P.S. Yes, it's possible to die from hypothermia.
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
i'm asian too! this was really sweet :) so sasuke-ish. gonna give this a favourite! :D
Abra Cadaverous chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I enjoyed this, quite a bit. Even though I'm usually opposed to SasuSaku. ; But I'd probably read more of it if was well-written and believable and didn't make Sakura seem a total loser... P Keep writting, kay? I enjoy your fics.
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
We’re two puzzle pieces that were never meant to be side by side, but maybe if we meshed together hard enough…

Then maybe we could be wrongly right.

This line was just IT for me. I absolutely loved this. Nice story. I applaud you.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/22/2009

foreversnow chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Awesome. )

(one-worded )
IceBlueStar chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
that was so cute i love sasusaku and that was definetly one of my favs
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh, love it!
arch-nsha chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Loved the plot and the story, especially how you broke it up in parts like that, with the little conservation snippets in between. Good luck with your exams!
Double Mocha chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
sorry for the short review,

i couldnt describe how perfect it was

it was so bitter and sweet;

it made my day.

-Envy-chan
Shubhs chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
LOVE the one shot!I am EXTREMELY partial to morbid stories that don't drag on which is why I would've put this story on my Favouritest Favourites list if there was eve one, and no, there is no word such as favouritest...XP XD XD XD XD XD XD
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »