Reviews for Traincrash
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Please please please please PLEASE continue! If you don't I will find out where you live and hold a loaded gun to your head until you do! And if I can't find a gun and some bullets, I will hold a knife to you head until you continue! And if I can't find a knife, I will hold a dead rat to your head! I am very good at improvisation! (Just so you know, that's basically my way of it is really good, and I would love it if you would continue!
Chief Chilly chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Tragedy! AHHH!

Good work, though.
Wavebreeze chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hm, quite dramatic. :) I am looking forward to read more from this. Please do continue.

You're writing was very well done, excellent use of emotions. I wish I could be of more help, perhaps next chapter? I'm currently in a bit of slump at the moment. :(

~~Wave~~
crimsonkira chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
*sob* it was soooooo sad. poor flora. i felt like crying out loud!
pikminlover666 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im going to explode if u dont continue plez save me!
Clydell Humphries chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
was that the end of it? you should have written another two chapters on how flora is dying inside, then in the forth chapter luke comes and was one of the lucky survivors! then him and flora r happy again! :) thats wot you should do!
NinjaTeddy chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
No, not Luke! I hope he's one of the lucky few survivors. I really want to know about what happens next!
Evilsingingllama chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awesome, you're good at writing! You just got a British person it say awesome... WELL DONE!
Breathe.in.my.light.skylar chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
it me your bffeaeaeaeaXinfinity

i love it! i kinda thought it over and i like luke. don't love or obbes over but he is okay... i don't really like blanket head though
kittyreilly chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh my god - What! Are you going to continue this? DON'T KILL LUKE! :0
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
heyy grl u rule and ur story was off the chain chizzle wizzle my hizzle dizzle foshizzle shizzle mizzle utizzle yep thats it so u rock and dont forget to be amAZInng!