Reviews for Eves of Insomnia
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
This one-shot had a great ending. :)

I suppose it's one way to fulfill both love and duty at the same time. It was perfect.
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
please update! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I loved it this was such a great story all of them was wonderfully crafted and so different
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Why is that its hard for me to resist the pull of a tragic romance? When I know that it will end up tragic e.g. Romeo and Juliet. I avoid it like plague and search for a light read or movie, but when I watched movies like historical romance or epic those with big in honor, loyalty and all almost leave me disappointed when it turns out to be a happily ever after. I dunno. The sadder the better. With that being said, I'm sure you know I am well satisfied with this. Before someone question my sanity. I am neither a sadist nor a masochist(?). I just appreciate it more when the characters gave their all for something they believe the most. Of course what they put their faith upon may not be the right thing e.g. Tyrannical king, etc; but oh well you get the point. In real life though we must first decide what we choose to believe in before we might give our all. And since I am getting out of topic. I shall now end my pathetic attempt of a review. The point of my review is that I love your story.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
This story was so poignant and beautiful. i loved the others as well. Will there be any more of these? I really do enjoy them.
chibi chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Amazing stories. I was a bit confused at first, since I thought chapter three was a follow up to chapter two.

Can't wait to read more of your stories.
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
I'm enjoying the different scenes playing out and am looking forward to see what else you have running around!

Thanks
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Your one shots made me of a book of fairy tales. I find Kaoru and Kenshin to be in character. Dark Tail actually reminded me of a scifi movie I watched when I was little. I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes but I do agree with you that Dark Tail seemed a bit incomplete. I really like your collection of stories. I'll be back to read the next one.
Queen Hermy Penguin chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Just...wow. Such intense stories. I was truly enthralled by them, so deep and so..raw. Rare to see such types of stories, you know? But considering it's RK, it's strangely appropriate. I like the way you portrayed Kaoru. I'm so tired of reading her as a damsel in distress who needs to be rescued all the time, so it was a good change seeing her as a Commander. Well done, keep it up! I've always been a fan of your works, you know. Will you be completing your Requiem story and your Ode to the Concubine ones anytime? I'm hoping to see the turn of events for the Requiem, especially. Anyway, great job, awesome! *thumbs up*
JMai chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Excuse me for a moment while I go dry my tears *wanders off*...Damn, that was such an emotional one-shot. It's almost bittersweet in a sense because in the end they did end up together...dead, but together - and still managed to keep true to their cause. A wonderfully moving piece. Thank you so much for sharing!
miniwoo chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
wow! impressive piece of work here. This one was just wow. so short for something so complete. It had everything and I feel very satisfied with this-i'm not looking for more or wishing that something went some other way. It feels like everything was right the whole way through-like that moment of enlightenment you sometimes get, at the end I was just like oh! wow! I know that doesn't sound like a very exciting description but i am very impressed. Love the ending.
morning rush chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
I loved every bit of it. Yeah, the plot isn't entirely original (it seemed more like a very different take on Romeo and Juliet), but you were able to masterfully present the feelings so well. Their deaths were tragic, yes, but strangely it seemed appropriate, considering only death is where they could be happy. It still seemed like a happy ending to me... Weird, I know. Great job!
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Good chapter but not finished right?
Lily chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
hahaha i just noticed the title of this, but that's because i usually don't pay attention to chapter titles. i read tail, but what processed was tale. nice.

a bit strange, but it had a good ending. sad at parts, but that's just how it goes.

can't wait for following chapters.
Brukaoru chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Very well written and intriguing plot, would love to see this continued! :)