Reviews for The morning after
allisvanity chapter 5 . 7/31
This was well-done and fun to read. Enjoyed it!
Dani McLean chapter 5 . 7/8
This was a great story. It was well balanced and interesting and stayed true to the main idea without being too simple. All the interactions were perfect.
parisindy chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Great story...we need more listener fanfiction
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I enjoyed that a lot. Thanks for a good read!
Alligates chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Haha... great ending! I loved the story!

It was perfect! Well, as perfect as can be, anyway you need to know what perfect is to know if you've attained it!

But I think you've attained it! it really was lovely... I wish it were an episode XD
gabriel42 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Brilliant story! There were so many things I liked about it that I'll just mention one I haven't seen any other review on: how you showed that Oz is really important for Toby, not just his sidekick and "glorified taxi driver", but to prevent some of his more reckless missions, sort of keep him sane... Please give us some more Toby-Oz interaction (or anything else Listener; you write so well it'll certainly be enjoyable ;)

Gabriel
Allonympt chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
I just found this and I really like it! It has all the best elements of a case fic, the banter between Toby and Oz, and the interesting possibilities inherent in Toby's telepathy. The pacing and the action is perfect. I also love the way you integrate your settings into the story - it's not over done but at the same time the setting has real character and presence. I'm going to have to read your other works now _.

Great job,

Al-
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
ha ha great story! i love toby :)
Nylah chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Hi, nice story. Actually, I read it last week but I neglected to review, and now I've forgotten what I wanted to say but I just wanted to let you know I really liked it.

Nylah
Pedellea chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
Great work! I enjoyed the ride. It reads like a possible episode of the show, which means you've got the characters pinned down quite well. The amount of action you threw in kept me satisfied.

A minor issue is the use of slang, some of which reflect your particular background. Not a bad thing in itself, of course, but Torontonians would rarely say something like "I reckon". We'd more likely go for "I guess" in that particular case. But again, this is only a minor issue that doesn't really interfere with your storytelling, which you're good at.

I do hope you'll continue dusting out your plot bunnies, because you have talent! Thanks again.
Agent Malkere chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Awesome story! You kept Toby and Oz perfectly in character! Fabulous read - I loved it!

~Agent Malkere
Ainsley Haynes chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Very good story, the best I've found of The Listener so far. Thanks for sharing!
Lycosolen chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Like others have said, very in character, for both of them. That's one of those stories that you can read like if it's really happening; like watching it live.

Thanks for writing it; I've read your other story too, and I liked it very much. Keep it up!
Helen Damnation chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I loved the interaction between the boys. Very IC, and so funny! This felt like it could be part of the show.

One tiny thing, though - there are some Britishisms whichyou should watch for. AFAIK, Americans don't use "mates" as a synonym for "friends".
SaraLikeMe chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
:) This story makes me smile. A nice mix of hurt, saving kids, and Oz. Oh, Toby, you are not going to stop hearing about it for a long time. Yay! Thanks for the story, and definitely get working on some more! I think I have five or six started, but I can't concentrate enough on one before another takes over. Some day I'll get them out. I hope to have more fun stuff like this to read in the meantime! :)