Reviews for Saving Face
aero1234541 chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
Omg if you love me you will make more ;) Jk but I liked this series D: Make moreeeeeee
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2013

keep writing
Gbu
xoxo
97vamp chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
isn't this supposed to be about Mai's afterlife? It's almost like a regular day at the SPR... But i still love it!
Jade Starlight chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
Wow this took a crazy turn! I still love your humor, but uh, it seems like Mai & Naru are not going to progress at all...it might be nice if they have a cuddly moment or something sweet to make it seem like they're attempting relationship. Just a suggestion, but of course you may already be planning that. Otherwise i still like this & am dying to know what the deal is with this case! P. S. Glad to know your alive lol!
ThunderNinjaBird chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
I really loved your story. It was really depressing though, when Mai died that is and everyone went to pieces.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
stuck up narcissist! which part of being a 'boyfriend' that you dont understand?...oh yeah...mostly
Dragon Boba chapter 15 . 9/25/2012
Ya' know, Mai seems to wake up in many odd situations...
Dragon Boba chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Yay! Updates :3!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
Warn Masako!

And Mai promised to find a doll, not a human being.
Lost Location chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
Everyone picking on Mai again... Well this is getting interesting :). I'm gonna add this to my alert-list. Anyway, I'm gonna try to give you (more) feedback next time!

Lost-Location
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Creepy... a dolly?

Anyway, this was another wonderful chapter!

keep up the good work!(and update of course):3
BeccaRomano chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
well yes . . . . i think i'm nice XD ik i can be really rude sometimes but yeah generally i'm nice. and the chapter hmmm interesting, i never thought masako would be a doll . . . . xD
Krissy2lip chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Oh no poor masako!
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
NICE CHAPTER. XD
softball2240 chapter 12 . 11/9/2010
u kno for a person who's dad plays Frank Sinatra like every nite u would think i would recognize the song. lol well anyway i hope mai enjoyed playing guitar. lol continue soon!