Reviews for Betrayal
C3nterF0ld chapter 3 . 1/3
I'm forming a Hagrid protection squad who's with me
EdTheBeast chapter 6 . 7/3/2021
Cute, but short!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 5 . 5/29/2021
Please ignore my last review as you have cleared up what happened between Molly and Arthur with the love potion. If Ron was always secretly like that, then it sucks for them, but I can also see how you could have used the attack of the brains at the end of Harry's fifth year to explain his baby. One more chapter to go.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 4 . 5/29/2021
So what happened with Arthur and the love potion given by Molly? Did she continue to give him low potion was it a one-time thing? What happened with that? And Harry announced at the wedding, or maybe it was Hermione, about hearing the conversation that Molly and Ginny were having about love potioning people.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 6 . 2/26/2021
Aww I’m glad there was a happy ending and Ginny got to stay friends
Just wondering chapter 6 . 2/20/2021
Just wondering what had happened to Ron. Did the cognivores in the DoM mess with his faculties? It would fit the time frame. Let's hope he'll be cured. Mental trouble is no picnic.
kimjo2 chapter 6 . 1/4/2021
Terrific story! Thanks so much
S chapter 6 . 9/2/2020
Good story. Thanks.
gginsc chapter 6 . 5/22/2020
Sad. A horrible betrayal! I'm glad they found out before it was too late.
handymanshipper chapter 6 . 5/6/2020
This was good story. It's bad habit for people to lump Ginny with Ron and you showed how that can happen but how they should be separated. It's easy to do and I'm sure even on occasion Mrs and Mr weasely have done it because Ron is only yr older then Ginny and before that Wesley's had twins.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 6 . 3/18/2020
Excellent story.
Thanks for sharing.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 6 . 2/4/2020
Interesting
Corwyn chapter 6 . 1/30/2020
Wow! What a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Heksy chapter 3 . 1/15/2020
WAIT! Hold it...what about Molly and her potioning of Arthur?
The cat was let out of the bag, so...um...what happens to them?
roon0 chapter 6 . 11/26/2019