Reviews for Untitled A story about meeting Justin Bieber
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Awwwwww this should've been AFTER he got famous!
Megan chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
This is really good so far and it would be an amazing book if you could make it long! :)
Whimsical Symphony chapter 1 . 2/14/2012

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries

This fanfiction is infringing upon rule 4 of the content guidelines. Please either take this fanfiction down or change it so that it's about a character and not a real person before it gets reported.

W. Symphony
TheBleedingBlackHeart chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
So I'm going through all the JB fabrics and I found this or and I'm really really interested in it and starting to really like it so could you continue writing please?:)
Fairorie chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Cool Story. Can't wait to read more )
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
The rules and regulations of the page state that stories based on real people are not allowed. This is not something the administrators do to limit your creativity or to piss off writers, they do this in order to avoid possible lawsuits.

I commend your enthusiasm about your favorite singer, but I must ask you to move this story to a place where it wouldn't cause trouble, like Facebook, MySpace or even Devianart. Not doing so will force me to report it to the moderators.

This is not a message intended as a personal attack, I'm just reminding you of the rules that this particular site has; I hope that you can understand where I'm coming from with this.

Bonus Kun

-Critics United-
SilveringBlue chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hello justinbieber,

I would like to inform you that your story breaks the rules of . Real people, such as Justin Bieber, cannot be used in fanfiction posted here. Please remove and, if wished, post to a different website that accepts such fiction; for example, Livejournal or Deviantart.

SilveringBlue of Critics United
Key to my heart 13 chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I loved this chapter update soon :)
LizzieLizIzzie chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Write more! This is amazing! D
Renesmee C. Cullen da original chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
FantasyBeast14 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
omg u just hav 2 continue! this is by far 1 of the best JB stories i hav ever read!
Hurricane Luna chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
ooooohhhh...i like it!
Itshoney chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Oh my bieber, this is the best fanfiction!

Please write more, I'm kinda obsessed right now. :)
clairbear45 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010