Reviews for Silence is Silver
godzillafan1 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
is tessan the name of a unicorn? hmm this story's moving too slow for my taste oh well just write as much as you can.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
That's cute.
Na'viWolf chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Update, please! What happens next?
music4evah chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Ooooh. That's cool. But, unfortunately, YOUR CHAPTERS ARE STILL SHORT. Can you make them longer? Please? [Gives hopeful smile.]
music4evah chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
You know, the whole idea of a girl being adopted by Hunters and trying to escape... that was kind of copying from the book, but at least you've some amount of individuality to it. I mean, she's mute, and didn't manage to really escape.

However, I find your chapter very short, and you switched to 1st person POV instead of third half way through this chapter. Bad idea.

Other than that, this story is alright so far.
ickypicato chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
Hi,

I just came across your story this morning and wanted to say Bravo! I have loved the Unicorn Cronicles for a long time and your addition is turning out very nicely. I've already added it to my favorites list and will be checking often to see if you have had time to update.

I appreciate your clear and discriptive writing style. I loved your discription of the fish, "funny looking orange critters with large eyes". Very nice. I look forward to seeing where else you will be taking Tessan and Jadyn.

Good Writing,

Ickypicato
Angelsrm chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
Are you writing more, I hope so...