Reviews for Crushed
Reality check chapter 7 . 2/28
If you actually wondering he can't have chakra chains it's a special ability that only female Uzumaki can to do that's why you see male uzumaki is used in such a technique they don't have the control or the technique for it when he wrote the anime I don't think he had to put it in there for that reason expressly had no male uzumaki is using such a technique that's why you going to see the females you such technique and there's not that many of them left that's if you don't count Karin Uzumaki
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 2/18
that was good keep the chapters coming
HitmaN007 chapter 10 . 1/21
love it
red the pikachu master chapter 5 . 1/16
Her name is mei
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
You're stupid and your story is worse. Do you even understand the concept behind Naruto? Or doesn't your non-existant intellect comprehend it?
Kaneko352 chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
Uh..Update more PLZ?
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Holy crap shits going down now
Mew Siul chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
I wqould like to see the reaction of Gaara to Narutos death, please.
Aiyoukhyra chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
update sir,nice fic
Olaf74 chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Please please please continue it very soon!
xbamsod chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
I wonder what that dragon thing was. The end of this chapter was sort of confusing but I guess that it will be cleared later on or something. ~Update Soon~ _
rescue 007 chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
yeah this story sucks good thing you didnt continue
rescue 007 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
this first chapter sucks and you made naruto a pussy. and also do you really think after having defeated pain that they would send just 1 anbu after naruto? and no one would question how one anbu could do what most of akatsuki couldnt? really?
rescue 007 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
that wasnt a banishment dude... that was one anbu telling naruto to gtfo... there was no banishing involved naruto just saw that for some reason the ppl still hated him after he saved them so he gtfo...this story is crap dude...
Olaf74 chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.