Reviews for With Who You Least Expect
Ciella chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I'm thrilled to see this pairing! Basically because, St. John isn't really portrayed fairly in the comic. He's like the classic bad guy, but they never gave a reason! No one's all bad, but no one's all good like they depicted Sonic. So, like others have said, a lot of Geoffrey's actions were based on his love for Sally, as well has his protectiveness. He went overboard, but so did Sonic- they just made him seem glorious.

Sally and Geoffrey seems more real to me, and kudos to you for standing up against the crowd! _ Good Job! I hope you continue on this!
Harumiko chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
If I'm correct when princess Sally had high tensions in the love triangle with Sonic, Ken described their "love" as brother and sister, well something that was love just wasn't the love many Sonic/Sally fans wanted to beleive it was. All in all I feel this should have happened. Of course fans got their way and this pairing which should've happened never did and almost out of the blue Geoffery is paired with Hershey. right. Though yes they would've made a great couple and I to be honest haven't really heard any real reasons from Sonic/Sally fans to currently like the pairing. Thus keep up the work I don't like Sonic/Sally you made my day hee hee!
Hart chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
dont listen to the idoits this was a good story
Bubble Gum chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I think was a good fanfiction. Its sad that it won't happen since a lot of the writters are biased SatAM fans. This is how it should've ended. Sonic and Sally don't really go together. They're just too different in both personality and interests. I think some of these fans should calm down because this was a good fic. Geoffrey was only mean to Sonic because he loved Sally and was overprotective of her. Sonic did the same thing. I know a lot of fans of Amy and Mina to do some of the devious tactics did to Sonic..well to Sally. Especially now. I think and Sally are a good match. This was a good fic!
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
*Gag* In the immortal words of Sonic the Hedgehog "I think I shall hurl!" Sonic & Sally are so ment for each other!
Nintendo Maximus chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Oh my god, this "sequel" stank! If you ask me, this isn't a sequel to "Straight Up", it's a flame. I say that Sally belongs better with Sonic! If Phoenix Flower wrote this story, she'd put Sally with Sonic! When Phoenix Flower finds out you're ripping off her story, she's gonna tear you limb from limb.
Maniac Polar Bear chapter 1 . 6/18/2002
Well, I respect your ability to think outside the box, but after reading this, I feel kinda...I'll let Charelton Heaston handle this

DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

Thats better. N-E-way, good story, still pissed
Kitt SSEH chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Now if only Archie Comics would do it that way... _
Calypso chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Sally went with Geoffrey! AAAAAAAHHHHH! Kidding, but I must say don't like the jerk :P Anyhoo, nice fanfics, good portrayal of the tension in the air :)
Falconess chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
*sigh!* I think that's how it should end up too... but alas, even the creators seem to be for the Sonic/Sally thing... Great job with the characters and dialogue! :)
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Wow! I read a fic with Sally in it, and I wasn't disgusted. The planets are out of alignment, or you are a flippin' good writer! I liked the brother/sister thing. It's a nice way to end the relationship without fur flying (literally!) Nicely done! _
TS-Knuckles chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
may bin laden shoot you in the ass
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Oh! How sweet! I absolutely love this fic! I think Sally/Geoffrey shipping is cute.:) I do think that Sally and Sonic are good together too...Arrg! I can't decide! Well anyways, I hope you right more fics!
Mamitsuka chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
This is unexpected- haven't really seen this couple- but still good. I really think these two would make a better couple than Sonic/Sally anyway. Keep up the good work.
Delia Hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
I just wanted to say that I'm glad that Sally went with Geoffrey. Sonic deserves to be with someone that is a hedgehog too!Amy is the one I want Sonic to be with. I hate Sally. She is always hurting Sonic and I hate people who do that!