Reviews for Res Ipsa Loquitur
SlashFFicReader chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Great start - wish you'd finish it. I loved Thin Frames & was delighted to find a sequel... Until I got to the end of chapter 3 & then checked the date - please don't leave us hanging!
There's just not enough AC fiction & you write very well.
J chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Just re-read Thin Frames and this story and I was just wondering if you plan on ever finishing this story?
Brels chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I really hope you can finish your story
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Nice
Mz. Fitz chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
This is a great start. I would love to read more.
demonview chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Only recently got into svu and found your stories. Please finish this one. I really enjoy your writing and would love to see how all of this comes together.
Lola chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Please finish this story...I've been waiting for the past 3 or 4 years. Please, please finish it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Love this story. An update would be be fantastic
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
You've really, really gotta finish this! Pleazzzzzzz!
lonestar40k chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Please come back to this!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Please tell me there's an update coming soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I'm totally up for this story ending up in Liv and Alex being married. Especially since in the last story, Alex said "Spousal privledge won't save you until you marry me..." which means she's thinking of being married to Liv at some point!
VixenV chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I loved reading Thin Frames! Love the start to this story! I'd like to know if there's going to be a proposal between Alex and Liv at the end of this story?! I know they've only been together for 2 months, but no matter what happens, they're still all about each other-they love each other and they share a deep connection that's not just in the physical sense! Maybe some talk about kids in the future?! Never know, it could happen!
Becky chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Well it's been years since you've updated this, so I don't see it happening anytime soon, but I felt the need to say it anyway, I LOVE THIS STORY! I read all of Thin Frames in 1 sitting and I loved it, so I'm eager to see how this story happens! Man, 3 chapters and over 70 reviews, I'd say this story needs an update...AND SOON! I read the captions under your account, I think this story should be bumped to the #1 position to finish first...please! I'll beg if I have to!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Just came across your work. Thin Frames was awesome as is this. You tell a great story! I hope you'll come back to this one! Please!