Reviews for Res Ipsa Loquitur
KalenCaelli chapter 3 . 9/11
Duh duh duh... wow I hope you finish this.
KalenCaelli chapter 2 . 9/11
I liked her!
KalenCaelli chapter 1 . 9/11
Good start.
Panda love 99 chapter 1 . 8/15
RIP Daxilla! you were a beautiful writer and im privileged to read your beautiful words...
Chely99 chapter 2 . 8/10
Sadly, DAx passed away in 2014, so no, there will not be anymore updates. She was an amazing writer and thankfully, her stories remain on this site for people to read.
milagglad chapter 3 . 2/15
ContinĂșa escribiendo por favor...
Akalittlered2 chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Wow!
Love this hope you add more.
Great writing.
Chely99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
FYI: for all those that are asking DAx if she is going to continue this fabulous story, sadly no. She passed away in 2014. She was an amazing writer. She is missed!
Kris chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
I know I'm really late to this story and you haven't updated in 7 years but I just wanted you to know I love the story! Read both of them in a day!
Maisila chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
So, ya ain't gonna continue this? Shame, it's a great story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Sadly, Daxilla's wife tweeted 2 years ago that Daxilla had passed away. A great loss of a gifted and talented writer.
Ajblaise chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
It was good. To bad it's been 3 years whitout an update. Oh well...are you ever coming back to this story?
SlashFFicReader chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Great start - wish you'd finish it. I loved Thin Frames & was delighted to find a sequel... Until I got to the end of chapter 3 & then checked the date - please don't leave us hanging!
There's just not enough AC fiction & you write very well.
J chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Just re-read Thin Frames and this story and I was just wondering if you plan on ever finishing this story?
Brels chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I really hope you can finish your story