Reviews for Res Ipsa Loquitur
Chely99 chapter 1 . 7/2
FYI: for all those that are asking DAx if she is going to continue this fabulous story, sadly no. She passed away in 2014. She was an amazing writer. She is missed!
Kris chapter 3 . 5/18
I know I'm really late to this story and you haven't updated in 7 years but I just wanted you to know I love the story! Read both of them in a day!
Maisila chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
So, ya ain't gonna continue this? Shame, it's a great story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Sadly, Daxilla's wife tweeted 2 years ago that Daxilla had passed away. A great loss of a gifted and talented writer.
Ajblaise chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
It was good. To bad it's been 3 years whitout an update. Oh well...are you ever coming back to this story?
SlashFFicReader chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Great start - wish you'd finish it. I loved Thin Frames & was delighted to find a sequel... Until I got to the end of chapter 3 & then checked the date - please don't leave us hanging!
There's just not enough AC fiction & you write very well.
J chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Just re-read Thin Frames and this story and I was just wondering if you plan on ever finishing this story?
Brels chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I really hope you can finish your story
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Nice
Mz. Fitz chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
This is a great start. I would love to read more.
demonview chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Only recently got into svu and found your stories. Please finish this one. I really enjoy your writing and would love to see how all of this comes together.
Lola chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Please finish this story...I've been waiting for the past 3 or 4 years. Please, please finish it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Love this story. An update would be be fantastic
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
You've really, really gotta finish this! Pleazzzzzzz!
lonestar40k chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Please come back to this!