Reviews for Maximum Ride: Wings vs Wands
MORE MORE MORE I COMMAND IT RIGHT NOW MISSY! lol XD
Lootmagoot chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Wow... Update!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
no offence, but I don't enjoy the way the story is going. Sure, it has an actual plot that a writer would need (love the OC BTW) but you're giving no explanation for this stuff. it's a bit confusing. First, Iggy and Talon together with the rest of the flock screwing things around. There has been not a lot of Angel (which I am more or less okay with) you haven't really fixed up the Talon vs Nudge issue before throwing this (annoying to me, but apparently not for some) Tally x Draco stuff, filling half-chapters full of it while making Iggy be an unexplained A-hole. And I'm still not sure if I should be like Granger (who I don't really like at all) or hate her. Explain some stuff, but otherwise, great story. For reviewers, I am not trying to flame, I'm just confused.

P.S. Don't make the next chappie an AN, the long time in-between updates makes AN's dreaded, No offence.
Amy Shaar chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
What the heck! You NEED to update la la lie NOW! we miss you so much and need you to continue the story! PLEASE! we love you!
Amy Shaar chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
What the heck! You NEED to update la la lie NOW! we miss you so much and need you to continue the story! PLEASE! we miss you so much
Amy Shaar chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Amy Shaar chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
What the hell! Update la la lie NOW! we miss you SOOOOOO MUCH!
The Queen Of Souls chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
Yaaay, you're back! :D I was getting worried there. But this was an AMAZING chapter on so many levels. Tally obviously still loves Iggy, a and I do think Iggy still loves her, even though he's being an asshole (if I put the term mildly). So I still have hope for Tiggy in me. Especially when Max went all commando on him, go Max! I like how you made Draco a character I can actually stand! Hope to see the next update soon! :)
maxridelover chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
your back!
FlyForever chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
I love this story, and Tally, I really love Tally. I wish you had finished this.
FlyForever chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Lets be vulgar like the kiddies back in the US? I can barely get out cuss words, when I say them I actually spell them out because it is to offending to have them pass through my lips, it burns.
Atalantide chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Why can tally laugh and sigh but not talk?why can't she talk? This is gteat
The Almighty Pyro chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
God dammit! I don't know which couple I root for! Her and Iggy have a history but Draco knows what it means to never be heard (because his family forced him to be a death eater) but I have to say, I'm currently liking Team Draco at the moment. At least he didn't hurt her. Plus If she managed to gain the love of the Ice Prince then it's gotta count for something! Write soon! And damn you Hermione! Why you gotta be up in everyone buisness!