Reviews for De La Vie D'Artiste
Guest chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
Just read this and it's such a lovely story so far - gutted to see you haven't updated in ages :(( amazing writing though!
donlou78 chapter 26 . 8/30/2012
I've only just found this story and have read it in two days! Gutted to see it hasn't been completed. Not sure if you will see this but it would be great for it be completed as its such a lovely story.
ChocMcMuffin chapter 26 . 8/11/2012
Hi there,

I'd love to read more... Any chance of an update?
musiclovepeace chapter 26 . 6/2/2012
AHH I'm losing my mind because I didn't realize this story wasn't completed and I went to hit the next button and THERE WASN'T ONE omg

I love this story so much. It's so well written and the characters are lovely and ugh

PLEASE update again soon; this story is so great. And I'm DYING without the end.
LaSpia chapter 26 . 2/7/2012
I've so enjoyed your story thus far, and you've clearly worked so hard on it. Do you plan to continue, or did you post elsewhere? Either way, thank you for writing. You created a wonderful strong, yet still feminine Bella and a beautiful musical Edward. nice! I hope to read more.
sarahlouise80 chapter 26 . 9/4/2011
fantastic story love both deserve some soon
CCslover22 chapter 26 . 6/20/2011
He's going to propose.
lyss1906 chapter 26 . 6/20/2011
your writing is beautiful. even though i dont know alot about music and things that go with it and writing it, i believe you do. everythng youve written is very believable and beautiful. i cant wait to finish your story. much love
faeriemelie chapter 26 . 11/28/2010
Another excellent chapter! More, more, more! :-D

Lover you!
BRROASTSTER chapter 26 . 10/23/2010
wow this is amazing story i cant wait for more
vvply01 chapter 26 . 10/12/2010
Oh I am sooo excited for the next chapter, Edward is going to propose after the concert he wrote for Bella, this is sooo romantic. So James is back in the picture scary dude, but how is it that Victoria is soo willing to help him get his ex girlfriend back? Weird.

Can't wait for Alice's wedding and Charlie coming to NYC! The foreboding just keeps me wondering if it is Tanya or James that shots Bella? Or will it be Royce who accidentally shots Bella instead of Rose. Gosh this story is soo good, can't wait for more! Thank you
vvply01 chapter 24 . 10/12/2010
Well I just loved how you ended that chapter.

"Leave my man alone, you evil bitch,"

Love Bella for doing that! Great story I just started reading it yesterday and just can get enough of it. Thank you for writing a great story!
1sparklygirl chapter 26 . 8/3/2010
Amazing story I just found! Can we have them engaged soon?

Please!

Mooooahhhhhh!
Z3raphim chapter 26 . 8/3/2010
HOLY SHIT I WANT MORE! lol WHERE'S THE END?

*bangs head on desk* Sonofabitch...it's 3am and I'm caught up. And you're sleeping and I'm waiting til tomorrow to talk to you before you fly away on a jet plane.

*cues that song "Leaving On A Jet Plane"*

hehe anyway...good stuff, hun. I'm enjoying a lot. Kinda makes me laugh that I'm almost to the end because I've read though this so fast. And now I'm waiting to see where it goes.

And btw...I dunno why the hell BF doesn't like the recent updates. I think you have handled all the plot devices and story pieces very very well.

Good read hun, thank you baby :)
Z3raphim chapter 24 . 8/3/2010
That ending was AWESOME! lol Had to say something. That was straight pimpin! "Lord, please help me keep my pimp hand strong." lol fuckin Kat Williams

Oh yeah, the James beatdown was pretty fuckawesome too. ;)