Reviews for The Unexpected Happening
I don't think Naruto would ever hurt Hinata, or at least anyone he cares about. It's just not in his character, besides he is too kind.
(And somewhat dumb, but still smartish in his own right).
Ijustloveanimex chapter 1 . 5/26
WHEEEEE INNERSSS! I LIKE INNERSS!
Kaede Kayano chapter 27 . 5/15
Aw THIS IS SO PRECIOUSSSS
This Username Is Classified chapter 26 . 1/4
Forgot to mention but your ShikaIno was really cute! The other couples were as well but I felt the ShikaIno especially hehehehehe
This Username Is Classified chapter 27 . 1/4
Nice! A lot of... Attempted rape, but still nice! The part where Tennie lied about not knowing howta ski was funny XD
This Username Is Classified chapter 7 . 1/3
Hey! :) I like the story so far; The texting was especially amusing to me. I really wanted to thank you for sharing in your Author's Note, though!
Yukiko'Yuli chapter 27 . 9/14/2015
:( wasnt your best but it was cool but i still
hope you'll fix that :( ;)
tentenn91 chapter 27 . 4/28/2015
unexpected happening is the best fanfick ever thank you;D
rulene chapter 27 . 6/4/2014
Are you flipping kidding me that fanfic ist just as good as naruto anko and the ANBU and a few more it was the best ive ever read in my whole life you should keep writing ;)
stronger13 chapter 27 . 1/2/2014
Wow. This has got to be one of the best NejiTen AUs. I really enjoyed reading your story. I so love it. It has this kind of thing that makes me shiver because of its cuteness and even shed some tears because of its heart-melting scenes. Seriously, while I was reading , I felt like I was there. The picture is vivid in my imagination. _ Good work.
alicia henry chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
it's was cool
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh god that must suck for those two
Guest chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
Actually, I liked the ending. It was very, ahem, UNEXPECTED. And then they lived happily ever after! Ah, I live for your stories, you know. I'll stay up till 5:00 AM reading this stuff...you write high quality things. Love ya! and don't ever stop! 3
Guest chapter 24 . 2/15/2013
Naw, the cliff's okay, work off your frustration from the lice...
Guest chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Whoa...braces and shots...bad chapter, but bad day, and therefore forgivable. It's not even that bad. Not good, but not too bad.