Reviews for Passage Of Time
RabiRabbits chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
You can't just stop there!
You evil little writer!

Please continue,
RRR
Shannon the Original chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Please update soon that was so good!
Ayuki Ame chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I really...really...really want to read the rest of this...please?
DarkJediQueen chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Will you write more of this story?

Becca
Angela chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
I like your story and am excited to read more. I have never really liked ginny but have always loved draco!
FaeFolk chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
this is a very interesting story. I can't wait to read more!
serious.effort chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Nice, nice. :D Fun to see that bit of dramatics backfire. Love it and I can't wait to read more! Thank you.
Hannah42992 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
i love the story so far. i love that harry has a second chance at life. i can't believe that ginny betrayed harry like that or drugged him either...how awful. what will happen to sirius and harry and Cedric and peter now that the truth is reveled? will harry and Cedric get special awards for the capture? will cedric and harry become friends once cedric finds out the truth to why he knows what happened in the graveyard? will harry tell cedric the whole truth of who he is? will harry tell ron and hermione the whole truth? what will harry do about ginny in this time line? FANTASTIC JOB! i know that i have a lot of questions but your story is good and got me hooked to want read more...so...please continue with it...)
VadMustang chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
this really caught my attention! cant wait for the next chap!
RRW chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Wow...this is just WOW! I would have never thought of landing at that time. Most time travel lands Harry in his cupboard. But this is just incredible, I would have never thought of that time. WELL DONE! Can't wait until the next chapter!
dead feather chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Alright, I put this up on alert so I can see where it really goes.

btw. another suggestion of decent, actually going back in time story: Oh god not again by Sarah1281

here on /s/4536005/1/Oh_God_Not_Again
dead feather chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
The best 'let's move in time with awesomeness' would be a crossover as well. It's nonjon's browncoat, green eyes.

I'm not a serenity fan but that was wort the read. And it's actually forward in time than backwards.

It really bothered me that I couldn't pinpoint what I didn't like in this. Iäm usually easy to please or displease but there's hardly any middle ground. Ginny was a nice surprise right there at the beginning and her reasons were just as petty as evil ginny should have.. Harry got to die again and had lived life as he always hoped he would. Despite Ginny being what she was.
dead feather chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
I don't know. Maybe I've read too many these back in time stories. This basically had it all and yet I didn't feel the need to see it through... I really can't say why.

Good plot, good writing, interesting twist, probably powerful Harry... Cedric alive ;)
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 3 . 8/25/2009