Reviews for Arrival
Dragonstormgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Love it! I lol'ed so hard at the Ironhide's idea for the brig. Perfect idea!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Ohmygosh, you really had my sad there at the beginning! I thought the twins were gone xS hahaha the ending definitely made up for that xD Can I have a paintball gun too please?
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I like Ironhide's solution! Why aren't you getting reviews in the hundreds for these little gems you so carefully facet, and then put into the sunlight for us? Life's not fair!
anon chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Ah, awesome of awesome.

I love this story. Thanks.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was brilliant! I was very unhappy that Sides was silver and Sunny was nowhere to be seen in the movie (though I understand why he couldn't be a Lambo). Hated Skids and Mudflap, ugliest TFs ever. I love the taste of sweet revenge this story has to it. Now we get the twins and Tracks! And Ratchet is in top form as ever, always one step ahead of those pranksters. And I really can hear Op laughing. Well, done. This is the kind of movieverse I would like to read more about.
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Last line? ROFL! super lols...hehe such win...Sunstreaker will be super pissed...lols

I like this little twist on why Sunny isn't around...I mean really? They just wouldn't be apart...it doesn't make sense...it always bothered me in the movie. Thank you! For fixing my problem! Lols!
0Lix0Tetrax0 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Wonderful! I loved this muchers. Brilliant!
FunkyFish1991 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This is AWESOME.

What a great idea XD

... And beautifully executed too, might I add.
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
oh, AWESOME.

great idea, i loved it.

i really hope sunny comes along in tf3... they can't leave sides alone...

anyway. this would be INCREDIBLE if it were true...

(waves desperately at michael bay)

if you through in some more explosions, he might take note. :)

(not paintball guns! not on their shiny spotless armour! Dx)
manic the hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
that was awsome, a nice idea , but i think it would be awsome if you actually write that bit with the brig and where the humans get to know the twins would be awsome
Hiding In My Writing chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
If that really happened in the third movie I would love the producer and all helpers to Cybertron and back! Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are thee best mechs ever!... Besides Bumblebee and Bluestreak... and Prowl and Jazz... yeah I'm done! Anyway nice idea!
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
LOVED it! :) You don't get to see the playful side of the bots as much. Thanks for sharing this!
yoog chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
purest of awesome!
Kiwimiwi chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Haha. That would be funny to see humans with paintball guns and Sunstreaker. Man that would be great.
tyrantqueenofcons chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
"Then we'll give all the humans paintball guns..."

That was priceless!