Reviews for Trust
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Another great story. Please keep up the great work.
Samantha89 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
You're not going to continue this? :'(
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Oh, I liked this one even better! This was beautifully written. It's so hard for these guys, who know each other better than people almost ever know each other, to just say what they need to say!

The grudge tell-off was hilarious. ;)
Ciya chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
One heck of a way for the brothers to find out that they both need each other and to stop punishing one another.

-Grudgeland-

-Grudge planet-

LMAO!
Relativity1953 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Very nice - this is quite possibly what will have to happen at the start of season 5. So much crap has happen between and around these two that, like it or not, they are going to have to have a heart-to-heart. This little story was perfect and perfectly in character - I'd like to see this in the show.
hachoo chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Really good story. I loved how you got them to reconcile and all, and also exploring how they each actually felt about the whole 'breaking apart' thing. Very interesting, and I adored the little argument about grudges. Nicely done, and looking forward to reading more stories!
iilaiia chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This made me so sad, as does just about every fic about post season 4. They're relationship is just so blow to hell, it's seriously depressing also b/c this amazing story you wrote, I just don't feel like they're going to do nearly enough on the actual show. Then again, that's what fanfic is for, isn't it?

You captured both of them perfectly. I really love how broken up Dean is about his behavior and yet how you can completely understand where he's coming from. Sam's paragraph about how he's simply trying to make things right b/c it's the only thing he can do now is great. I love how you made Sam strong again. Smart again. He accepts his punishment from Dean and just tries to help and move forward as best he can. That's all any of us can do.

Love it. Keep writing.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Great fic. I really loved it. At least Dean let go of his anger towards Sammy.