Reviews for Kicked Aside
kurapika29 chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Continue this!i like it very much!
azure williams chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
The story so far is totally awesome and I can't wait til the next chapter! I wonder if Goku will stay with homura or find out why Sanzo abandoned him and end up with Sanzo again and what will Homura do if he does. I also wonder what Gojyo and Hakkai will do if they r in the story. I hope Goku doesn't just end up back with Sanzo and Homura with a broken heart. That would be too predictable. Make it interesting like both end up sharing Goku or make one of the three die. If you prefer it where there is one lover and no one dies then you could make it where he ends up with Sanyo but still loves Homura just not as much as Sanzo and Homura not gives up and waits and or sometimes gets impatient!? Eh he he he he he! I can't WAIT!
Esther-Pearl chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Awsm please write more :3 best Goku,Homura ever T-T so beautiful.
Shirubagure chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
It was good but that Sanzo was OOC. o.o So, your summary says SanzoxGoku in later chapters so do you mean that Homura will give up Goku later to go back to Sanzo?
Sanao Mikaru chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Ooh..

sad. .

*sob*

how goku now?

*smile sweet to goku, while punch sanzo*

i like your story :D
Darkstar716 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
soo sad keep it up
Sakural7865 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Interesting fic, I like it! Please continue!
Otters rule the world chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
No the computer dudes strike again. I hate when that happens I just have two things

A) Love it

B) Continue :)
orvida geri chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Aw shucky ducky poor sanzo and poor goku to scared to admitt their feeling well sanzo anyway. goku is like an open book when it comes to sanzo.
Elegies chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
aw that damn sanzo is a butt head!
Kitesvara chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aw...that was so cute! What's with Sanzo, though? He's often harsh but he must have had a reason for sending Goku away. *ponders*
orvida geri chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
My poor baby goku is always getting so used and abused by everyone for something stupid.

So he gets hungry after five hundred years of not eating i'd be the same way.

Now humora to the rescue as is the case in most situations involving sanzo and goyjo.